Chapter 17

>Avery<

I woke up to loud knocking on the door. I opened my heavy eyelids and let out a massive yawn. I sat up and got out of my bed and stumbled to the door as I was still half asleep. "Hey, me and Jc are going out around the town wanna come?" Kian asked. "Yeah sure. Meet me in the lobby in 30 minutes I need to get ready" I told Kian and then I shut the door and walked over to my overnight bag I pulled out my high wasted black shorts, my white crop top that had black Aztec patterns on it and my white converse. I put my hair in my shower cap because it didn't need washing and then quickly washed myself in the shower. I jumped out, dried myself off, changed and applied a light amount of makeup on and put my hair into a high pony tail. I then grabbed my phone off charge, my room key and my purse; I put it all into my rucksack that hung low on my back and left the room. Me and the boys met in the lobby and went on a shopping trip.

Me, Kian and Jc arrived back at the hotel around 3pm which meant we were shopping for nearly 6 hours. I brought a new pair of vans they were burgundy and high tops. I also brought 3 new shirts, a pair of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans and some sweats. Kian and Jc brought a new Vlog camera because on the infinity3 channel we were posting daily vlogs as well as other videos like challenges and QnA's. I went up to my room and played on my phone wanting to be alone until it was dinner time. I walked down the 8 flights of stairs I know I'm crazy and then went into the restaurant to find only me and Taylor were there at the moment.

My heart was thumping quickly and my breathing became unbalanced scared incase Taylor said something to me. I sat down on a chair as far away from him as possible because today we were sat on a long rectangle table. He was sat typing on his phone not acknowledging my existence which was completely fine by me. And then he looked up. "Oh if it isn't the drama queen herself. Your so pathetic how you get Kian and Jc to fight your battles for you. Are you that sad that you have to get someone older than us to stand up for you? Your the most pathetic and stupid bitch I've ever come across, I wish you end up on your own in an old rotting house when your older because you deserve nothing." Taylor spoke sourly "if your trying to upset me it's not working because you've said that loads of times before so now you just sound stupid that you can't come up with anymore insults for me." I replied plainly looking down at my phone. "Whatever, your just a ho anyways the only reason they probably stand up for you is cause they can get in your pants" Taylor then fought back. "You've said that before to I'd honestly just stop right now because your making yourself sound stupid" I said to him truthfully because the amount of times I've heard him say all of that stuff can make me recite it easily off the top of my head.

Finally I heard a Gilinsky and Johnson talking to each other from behind me and I was glad to not be alone anymore. They had also walked in with Shawn and soon enough everyone was seated. The order went Me, Gilinsky, Johnson, Shawn, Carter, Nash, Matt and then in order from straight across from me went Cameron, Kian, Jc, Jacob, Mahogany, Aaron, Taylor. We ordered food and I just got a small salad again and didn't eat any of it. Ever since being here I've gotten worse again I just can't bring myself to eat it makes me feel sick. "Oh look she's not eating for attention again, shocker" Taylor said "why don't you just shut the hell up, I'm sick of hearing you pick on my cousin okay? She didn't want to be here she was forced here so stop making her feel worse than she already is and be nice to her otherwise I'll expose to all of your fans what you've done to her and they won't be happy with you and that's the same for Nash, Carter, Aaron and Matt got it?" Gilinsky said furiously standing up from his seat. "Jack it's fine please sit down" I said looking at my lap "no, it's not Ava. I'm not going to stand for them bullying my cousin!" He raised his voice still full of anger. He then pushed his chair away and stormed out of the room. I chased after him and ran into the lift before the doors could shut. "What do you want Ava?" Jack asked fed up "look it was nice what you did out there for me but you really didn't need to do that, that could make things worse, I'm not getting mad at you I know your trying to protect me but I don't want you to get all tangled up in it too" I said with sorrowful eyes. He pulled me into a big hug and spoke in my ear "I just don't want you to get hurt anymore, you don't deserve it"