23. King Tony Stark of Winterfell

Steve walked through the doors of Stark Industries, and saw people in dress attire walking around. Some are carrying briefcases, others have piles of papers, talking on the phone, writing stuff down. It's is a very busy place.

He made his way to the front desk, where a woman is sitting behind a computer, typing, and handling phone calls at the same time. He stood in front of the desk, the phone ringed, she pressed a button and said "Stark Industries, please hold" she looked up at Steve. She gave him a warm welcoming smile.

"Welcome to Stark Industries, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Um, could you tell me where Galilea's Stark office is?" Steve asked.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked. He shook his head. She stared at the man and smiled. "You're Miss Stark's boyfriend, right?" He nodded. "Her office is on the 28th floor. And a little heads up, the people on the 25th floor are in some kind of an argument because of a show they saw last night. So if the elevator stops on that floor, try not to get in their way"

"I'll remember that. Thank you" Steve thanked the woman.

"You're welcome"

He went to the elevator and luckily it's open. He stepped inside and a few more people walked in. They all pressed the floor button they're going to, and the elevator went up. It made several stops and people were getting off and others were getting on.

"Please tell me no one here is getting off on the 25th floor" a man asked in a pleading and begging way.

"No" they replied. He sighed in relief.

"Good. I don't want to take part of their mini war"

They didn't stop on the 25th floor, the rest got off on the 26th.

Steve made it to  the 28th floor, got out of the elevator, and searched for Gali's office. He turned left and saw a desk outside a door. There's a woman sitting at the desk. She's typing on the computer, not looking up from the screen. Steve made his way to her and she glanced up.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

Steve opened his mouth to say something but closed it when he saw Gali coming out of her office. She has a folder with papers in it and she handed it to her secretary. 

"Joanna, can you send these to Blakely? And can you also call Hansen and remind him that he needs to send the papers to California before tonight. Oh and can you check in with Oswald and Pearl and tell them that the meeting has changed from Monday to Thursday?" Gali kindly told her secretary.

"Yes, of course" she nodded "oh, Michael Thao left a message for you" she handed Gali a piece of paper.

"Thanks" she smiled and turned around. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw her boyfriend there.

"Stevie? What are you doing here?" Gali asked.

"I- uh... surprise?" He offered. She smiled. 

"Come on" she took his hand and pulled him into her huge office.

There's what appears to be a closet on the left side of the room, a mini fridge on the other side. A book shelf, a plant, paintings. Her desk is in the middle back. Behind her desk is a floor to ceiling window with a view of the city.

"This is a big office. It's also nice" Steve observed.

"Thank you" she replied.

He looked down at her and she stared at her with her big brown eyes. She leaned in to kiss him and he held her close as he kissed her back. She has a really strong taste of peppermint.