"Are you ready?"

"Yes." He kissed me again then opened the door for me to get in the car. I got  in and only a few seconds later he was in to. He drove to the school and the ride there we just joked around like we always do.

"So Ciel."

"So Sebastian."

"What happened with Alois?"

"I didn't tell you? Claude dumped him and he's been in a Great Depression ever since, until last night when Claude apologized and asked him to prom, to which he said yes to."

"I'm really glad I have you."

"I'm glad I have you too." We pulled up to the parking lot of the school and got out of the car. As we walked to the loud building Sebastian squeezed my hand lightly. When we got into the gymnasium it was full of half drunk teenagers dancing to idiotic songs. Even though they all promoted slutty behaviour, I want to get in the slutty kind of mood. I dragged Sebastian into the dance floor of and tried to dance sexy for him which seemed to be doing it for him. After one or two hours of dancing I pressed my back against the wall and Sebastian came up and pressed his hands beside my head.

"There was a bug." He blew it off his hand and I couldn't help myself. I practically threw my lips against his and he did not object. His tongue explored my mouth and I gripped his shirt tightly.

"Ok everyone lets announce prom king and queen, prom king and king, and prom queen and Queen!" We pulled apart to listen.

"Prom Queen is Cindy Sherel, and prom King is Matthew Read! Prom Queen and Queen is Lexi Duff and Andrea Kelsey! Finally prom King and King is Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive!" We looked at each other and smiled.

"We won!" I shouted at him over the cheering. We walked up to the podium and crowns were placed on our head.

"Anything to say kings?"

"Happy prom and what not!"
Sebastian said and I shook my head in denial. I am very shy when it comes to public speaking. We walked off and narrowly avoided the dance going straight to Sebastian's car.

"My place?" He said reaching over to kiss me.

"Sounds perfect." Our lips met and I felt the need and want in my chest.

He drove to his apartment and we got out of the car. We met at the front of the car and he kissed me softly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life." He leaned down again and kissed me so I deepened it. He lifted me up so I threw my legs around his waist. He walked into the building and to the elevator. He pressed me up against the wall beside the elevator and started attacking my neck with his lips.

"Se-Sebastian!" I breathed and then we heard the small 'ding' signalling the elevator has stopped. We went in and he pushed me against the elevator wall.

"God you're beautiful Ciel."

"Jesus what floor do you live on?"

"Fourteen." He sucked a spot harshly on my collarbones nipping it lightly. "Can I leave a mark?"

"Please do." I want marks, I want proof that Sebastian chose me. I want him to claim me. The elevator stopped and Sebastian practically ran to his apartment.

"Ciel, you're so perfect."

"Sebastian, please stop teasing me." He opened the door and I sucked on his neck.

"Can I leave a mark?" I asked.

"Please." He played walking to his room. He pushed me down into his bed and my lips detached from his neck and he began unbuttoning my jacket.

"The 1800's hated easily taking off clothes didn't they?" He laughed finally making me shirtless.

"Oh god you're so sexy." He kissed my stomach and peppered kisses to my neck where another mark was made. He easily took of his shirt and jacket. He clipped off my thigh garter and pulled down my socks.

"You're amazing." I said putting my hands in his hair.

"Ciel."

"Yeah?" He pulled down my next sock and I was only in my boxers now.

"I- I love you." He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Thank god you said it first. I love you too." He kissed me again and I pushed myself against him.

"Lose the pants."

"Yes My Love."