Immortal Beauty oo1

This is just something that popped into my head during school, it's missing some at the end. But I thought I'd leave yu want more??

lol, I need Votes/Comments to encourage me to write more!

Please?

Haha, oh and yu guys should read the Unexpected Series by stephii

It's AWESOME!

Ok thats all.

*************

WAIT! Just Vote NOW! It'll me extremely happy! It's just there, Yu know yu want to click on that tiny little button. COME ON!

okily. Enjoy. XD

Xx G.

Prologue

As he walked up to me I finally realised it. He wasn't my enemy. He wasn't even my friend. He was my soul mate. As the rain fell lightly, it dripped into his long, shaggy hair. Then when he walked into the light of my front porch, the droplets it shone like small diamonds. But I knew I had to be careful I had to watch my every move. Because love was the most dangerous emotion, especially when it

came to him and I.

Chapter 1

High school was hell. It was my eternal punishment, to repeat this excruciatingly boring experience hundreds upon hundreds of times again. Surely if there was a heaven I would make it in, just from having to repeat this experience over and over again.

Ha. Heaven, I wonder if there is a heaven. Maybe I could stop having to pretend I'm still seventeen in 'heaven'. I suppose growing up in a mixed race covenant hadn't helped with my social inability to communicate with any other species. The type that annoyed me the most was, without doubt vampires. Well that's what mundane called them, but I had always called them Vampyres. Of course only fully turn ones were known as Vampyres, it took a hundred years of drinking blood of a masters too become a Vampyre. But during those years you slowly gained your abilities and disabilities. Younger Vampyres are known as fledglings, and it's still possible to kill them in human ways, or even were, shifter, fey and wizardry ways. Obviously when it came to recruitment Vampyres had no standards. They turned other species because it took less time. Were's took two bites and they were Vampyres. Shifters took five bites and a sharing of blood with a master. Fey, Wizards and Witches were both similar to turn. They were the closet to human, so they took at least six months of 'sharing' to become Vampyres. Thinking about the Vampyres just continued to annoy to the point where I was so deep in hatred of Vampyres, I didn't realise a new boy walked through the door.

I didn't realise this boy didn't smell right, especially for a mundane. I didn't realise a lot about this boy, except the instant need to run from him. These thoughts interrupt other non-sensible words, with three meaningful ones... Run Away Now! Immediately I threw up my hand, demanding the attention of my teacher, Miss Howe. Finally she called on me 'Yes, Maya?' she politely said.

'Miss, I...Uh, need to go to the toilet, please?' I yelled over the noise of the class.

'Oh, of course you can Maya.' She said as she handed me a light purple note with her signature and date on it. 'Please don't be too long.' She called to me as I fled the room. And as I did the sensation to escape slowly decreased. As I walked down the lonely corridor I only had five minutes at the max, before I would have to return to the classroom. As if it was set off by my thoughts alone, the silent alarm to stay away kicked back into full throttle. I had to get home, but you can't exactly pretend to be sick and go to the nurse when you're like me. Another way to get home, Maya, Think! I slowly turned back down the hall careful not to make a sound, once I got past my classroom I broke out in a sprint. I raced towards the science labs, hopefully there were no classes currently occupying the room. I ran fast and hard, I would have to be quick if I wanted to get back in time and not be seen as a suspect.

I ran up the staircase that lead to the science rooms, and ran to the door. I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair, I was going to have to jimmy the lock, and I felt an odd surge of pride in myself for remembering how to do this. I hadn't had to pick any locks in years. I pushed the door open, and half walked half ran to the front of the room. I jimmy the lock to the cabinet that held the master switch to the gas taps in the room. I reached into the box and pushed a large translucent button until it spluttered to life and shined a dull green, signally that the gas in the room was now on. I closed the cabinet door again, and walked to the front desks. I turned the taps so that all of the front rows taps were on, as I walked up the isle I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a packet of matches that were normally used for my bad smoking habits. I lit the match and threw it to the front of the room, I didn't have time to check if the match caught alight as I ran out the door wiping my fingerprints from the door handle, and sprinted back down to my unsuspecting English class.

When I got into the room, I instinctively looked to the clock. Phew! Made it. I was back from my 'toilet' break just quick enough to not be considered a suspect for the fire. The silent warning in my head sounded as I dawdled back to my seat. Looking at my chair, there he was, the person I just set a science lab on fire to get away from, sitting in my seat. He hadn't seemed to notice my presence, he must be only a hundred years old, he didn't look to have the experience in his persona to be any older, I on the other hand had I a nice three hundred and seventy years under my belt, and was extremely cautious around the likes of his species. Like for example, when my trained sense told me to stay the fuck away, I put aside my pride and ran like the little girl I once was.

"That's my seat," I said through my teeth. "Either you move or I'll make you."

His head popped up from its concentrative position over his books. When he turned his head to face mine, I finally noticed him; he had mid length black hair, with wide deer eyed sea blue eyes, set in a pale oval faced complexion, with large long lips that were slowly unravelling into a devilish smirk.

"You and I both know who would win that fight." He retorted sarcastically.

"No you don't," I said, lowering my voice to barely a whisper so that none of the mundane would over hear, unleashing the full force of my aura on him. "And if you think you know what I am, I'm sorry to inform you there is a highly likely chance you're incorrect, looks can be deceiving, especially in my case."

His lips straightened into a hard line, pursed as if he were truly thinking about something. "Well, I should know all about that," He said deadly serious, and so quiet I had to strain to catch everything. "You might think I seem only a hundred years old, but you are sorely mistaken. In fact, look at it this way; three hundred years ago I was still older than three hundred." And with those final parting words he stood and left my seat, he relocated to a seat on the other side of the room. He sat next to a shy fragile looking mundane.

***

The fire bell was still ringing when I left the school campus in my black Ferrari convertible. My covenant had always scolded me for my eccentric tastes in cars, claiming that it drew unwanted attention to their presence. As I left the parking lot the new boy, in a forest green Jeep, screeched past me and turned onto the heavily trafficked highway. I decided to avoid the impending wrath that would locate me when I returned home, my clan would already know of my fiery escape from school - and follow him. I tried to stay behind, hidden by at least five cars, but sometimes - or maybe it was my strong sense of paranoia - he slowed down allowing the cars to pass him, and leaving me barely hidden from his probing sea blue eyes.

He indicated to veer off the highway and onto a road that leads into the next city. As he left the highway via the exit ramp, I decided it was over. He knew I was following him, and he knowing that could end badly. Instead of following the highway and doing normal girl things, I continued following him.