16

"You're lying aren't you? This isn't funny, Cal."

The tanned boy rolled his eyes at him.

Sometimes, he thought Luke really fit the dumb blonde stereotype. He didn't even mean to be offensive or anything, but more often than not, he found his best friend not catching on to simple hints and cues.

Shaking his head, Calum attempted a second time to explain the incredibly obvious situation.

"Michael, who we hung out with earlier today, is Michael Clifford. The same guy you've been skyping."

The blonde was quiet. He wasn't sure what to make of this new information. It was something kind of odd to process, especially after thinking they'd been two different people. Most people would've expected a bigger reaction from the boy, but he was just kind of speechless.

Calum on the other hand, had thought Luke would've been thrilled. Now he wouldn't have to choose, which was great, since he was typically indecisive. His two love interests have been combined into one, most people in his situation would've been delighted to have had that happen to them.

Luke pulled out his HP laptop, sliding it onto his queen sized bed. The two boys were seated facing each other on the navy blue covered mattress. The taller one opened up Skype, quickly wanting to talk to Michael.

luke_is_a_penguin: hey
michaelgcliffor: ello

Luke hadn't expected such a quick answer. Shrugging, he continued. Calum eagerly stared at the screen, wanting to know what they were discussing.

luke_is_a_penguin: is it true?

michaelgcliffor: is what true, lukey

luke_is_a_penguin: you work at
Menchies? You go to my school and hung out with me in downtown today?

Michaelgcliffor: he told you

luke_is_a_penguin: yes he did

Michaelgcliffor: are you mad

Luke sighed, feeling undecided.
He really liked Michael. He just wasn't very happy that he had hid it from him. His best friend stared at him quizzically.

"What?" Luke questioned, feeling rather confused.

"You're mad? Aren't you thrilled? I would be if I were you!" Calum exclaimed, feeling exasperated.

"Well, I don't think I'm really mad, per say. I just wished he told me sooner." Luke ran a hand through his honey colored hair.

Letting out a puff of air, Calum shifted a little.

"You're lucky to have found someone like Michael. Be happy about that. You should understand that he was nervous, especially in this particular situation. What would you have done? He knew you in two different situations, completely different from the other." The tanned boy's defined biceps shown, as he closed and opened his fists.

Biting his lip, Luke replied.

luke_is_a_penguin: no I'm not mad.

Michaelgcliffor: phewf

Luke shut his laptop, shoving it aside. Grabbing Calum's wrist, he stated, "We're watching The Vampire Diaries. Right now."

Calum grinned and eagerly followed Luke, plopping down onto the leather couch beside him.
Soon enough, Calum got hungry, and ended up waddling over to the pantry.

Grabbing some Goldfish graham crackers, he happily continued watching Stefan, Damon and Elena's newest issue on the TV.

-------------------------

Michael paced back and forth in his living room, so many things were on his mind.

First, Luke has found out. It was inevitable, since he told Calum. And he couldn't blame him, since Michael didn't tell him to not tell Luke.

Second, Michael was determined to ask Luke out. He really liked him, and it was going to be especially easy since now he'd been exposed.
He was going to do it Monday, during lunch. That is why he needed to go shopping.

He had absolutely nothing to wear, and while other people might think that his outfit while he asked Luke out would be unimportant, he thought otherwise.
And he could use more clothes.

After many minutes of debating whether or not it was a mall worthy event, he decided he was going to the mall with Jade.

Jade was his childhood friend, and very near and dear to his heart. They had been through a lot together, and when Michael came out, she was the best support he could've asked for.
She had came out as lesbian the year prior, which made him more comfortable with his sexuality.
They went to everything together, but lately they weren't so close. Though it was not due to a falling out of theirs, but because she went on vacation with her, now serious, girlfriend.

Her name was Kalani. She was super exotic, not in reality since she was from Hawaii, but she had this aura that made you believe that. She was stunningly beautiful, her eyes almonds, and her long brown hair curled at the ends, the tips reached her bottom. Always dressed in outfits that were unique, put together, and on trend.

Jade had fallen for her, so she started seeing Michael less and less.
He didn't mind much, since he had Ashton, and now Calum and Luke.
But, he did long to spend time with Jade.
So he texted her, and she replied eagerly.
Michael couldn't wait to see her tomorrow, hopefully everything would go smoothly and Luke would say yes.

A/N; wow a long chapter! Hope y'all are still enjoying 💕