2

it was 5 on a friday, and michael rushed into menchie's. he was late. again.
"damm it michael, you're gonna get yourself fired!" julie yelled.
"i know, i know." michael said while heading into the back.
julie was working at the cashier today, and michael was supposed to refill the flavours of yogurt in the back.
hours went by until it was around 8:45. menchie's closed at 9, but one tall blonde customer walked in. he had beautiful blue eyes and this lip ring that just set michael on edge. he quickly ducked back into the kitchen area, where he was supposed to be.
"welcome to menchie's!" julie greeted in her typical cheery voice.
michael didn't see anything, just heard light footsteps. once the customer had finally paid for his yogurt, michael came out of the back again. he saw the tall guy write something on the chalkboard.
hmu @/luke_is_a_penguin on skype

he then left the store.
"hey julie," the blonde girl turned to face him. "i'll close up shop. you can go."
julie uttered 'thanks', then left the green and pink shop. michael walked over to the chalkboard, took a picture and smirked to himself. this 'luke' guy was what he wanted, and he was gonna go for it.

++++++

michael walked into his studio apartment, and quickly grabbed his Mac book. he was eager to chat with luke, he wanted to know more. glancing at the photo he took of the chalkboard, he typed in luke's username. then he paused. what was he supposed to say to luke? he did find his username at menchie's, so it was luke's fault if some stranger started creeping on him. michael shrugged and typed,
michaelgcliffor: hey babe

he stared at the screen, begging luke to answer.

luke_is_a_penguin: how did you get my username?

he typed a response.

michaelgcliffor: I found it at menchie's.