8

michaelgcliffor: i go to your school.

a small gasp escaped luke's lips.

michael went to his school? how come he had never noticed such an amazing guy?

luke shut his macbook and placed it on his bed. tomorrow was a new day, and he was determined to find out who michael was.

the next morning, luke got up early and put more effort into his outfit then usual. he wore a grey sweater with darkwash jeans and some chelsea boots. by the time he had arrived at calum's house, he was already waiting on the doorstep.

"how did you know i was coming?" luke asked once he saw the chubby-cheeked teen.

"i didn't," calum replied walking towards luke. "you were taking long so i waited outside."

the two proceeded to walk to their boring and dead high school. luke had history first period, so him and calum were forced to split up.

"hemmings, go get a late slip." mr. black glared at the blonde once he strolled into the class, 10 minutes late.

luke groaned and walked to the office. at the office, he saw the lilac haired boy from menchie's with the AHS ringtone. he tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and smiled as he turned to face him.

his shockingly green eyes stared into luke's own blue ones, and he felt himself blush.

"hey, i didn't catch your name, what was it?" the unique boy asked him.

"it's luke." he replied smiling.

"and yours is?"

before the mystery boy could reply, the lady from the office front desk came back with two neon pieces of paper; the late slips.

"okay so one for lucas hemmings and one for michae-" the boy interrupted before she could finish.

the boy began to speed off after he received the slip.

"wait, is your name michael?" luke shouted after him, just when he realized they had history together. the boy had told him at menchie's.

luke zoomed back into mr. black's class. he spotted an empty seat right next to michael (or so he thought).

throughout the whole lesson, luke glanced over at michael and vice versa. they locked eyes a couple times, but quickly blushed and looked away when they saw the other one looking too.

when the bell rang, luke rushed over to michael before he could escape him. pulling on his arm to stop him, luke said,

"hey, i need to talk to you."

michael shook his head no and tried to escape the 6'4 boy, but failed as luke was fast.

"please, michael. i know that's your name." luke said desperately.

michael finally agreed and pulled luke into a rather secluded corner of the hallway.

"okay, okay. it's me." michael, said averting luke's eyes.

although, luke did not know what he was talking about michael seemed to think he did.

"you're what?" luke asked, totally dumbfounded. "you're the guy from menchie's."

michael looked lost, but then smirked.
"yup that's all i am."
"well do you wanna sit with me at lunch?" luke asked hopefully.
michael agreed, and they strolled into the cafeteria together.
once they sat down, luke began to tell michael all about 'skype michael'.
"so yeah, i've been talking to this other guy named Michael who goes to this school. i feel really bad for not noticing him." luke found himself telling michael all of this.
michael, who looked perplexed, nodded and listened intently.
little did luke know, 'skype michael' and 'menchie's michael' were the same person.

wow guys, luke is legitimately a dumb blonde. he is literally not putting two and two together.
for the next couple chapters, luke ISNT gonna know that they are the same people, he just thinks they have the same name, so he continues talking to both of them.