10

(A/N: the picture above is Luke's new haircut/hairstyle. IM DECEASED so I'm incorporating it here :))

luke finally did it. he got a haircut and changed his hairstyle. he didn't do it often so when he did, it either went horribly or okay. luke wasn't sure this time around and decided to message michael about it.
logging into skype, he clicked on michael's profile.

luke_is_a_penguin: hey babe

while impatiently waiting for his reply, luke grabbed his phone to call calum.

"Hey Luke. What's going on?"
"Just wondering if you wanted to come over and watch the vampire diaries."
"Of course I would!! Why would you even have to ask?"

luke and calum had a tradition where they would watch a popular show and see if it was worth the hype and whether or not it was worth watching. so far, the vampire diaries was amazing.

"Come over in 15."

"Sounds good." (A/N: feels good)

he headed to the kitchen to hunt down some snacks. unfortunately, he didn't have much because his mom enjoyed cooking and baking so she didn't generally buy snack foods.

sighing he pulled his phone out of his pocket again to text calum.

; we're heading to the grocery store when you come over.

luke headed back to the couch and checked his skype again. michael had messaged him 5 times.

michaelgcliffor: hey pretty baby
michaelgcliffor: Luke?
michaelgcliffor: LUUUUUKE
michaelgcliffor: when you message first but don't reply??
michaelgcliffor : baby I need you

luke's heart skipped a beat when he read the last message but kept his cool.

luke_is_a_penguin: I just got a new haircut and changed my hairstyle. what do you think?

luke_is_a_penguin: {picture of his new hair, taken by calum}

michaelgcliffor: holy

luke_is_a_penguin: what is it ugly?!?

michaelgcliffor: no not at all
michaelgcliffor: I don't understand

luke_is_a_penguin: don't understand what??

michaelgcliffor: I don't understand how you can be so attractive
michaelgcliffor: and beautiful
michaelgcliffor: and hot
michaelgcliffor: I am so lucky

luke_is_a_penguin: and why is that?

michaelgcliffor : because you're mine

A/N: yo yo yo guys!! So I'm back :) I've missed writing and I've finally come back to it so hope you're enjoying!! Make sure you request stories for me to continue and I'll continue based on what you guys wanna see ! Love, Moonlightdrives