12

No. No way.

This wasn't happening.

Calum always said to Luke,
"Whoever you think about last before going to bed, and whoever you think about first when waking up, that's who you've fallen for."

The raven-haired boy strongly believed in that, and rightfully so.

It has proven to be pretty accurate anyways.

The Kiwi boy had slept over at Luke's the previous night, and had just recently woke up.

His best friend was already awake, and using a laptop.

Careful to not give away that he was actually awake, Calum shifted ever so slightly to see what Luke was doing.

Calum looked at the screen and saw;

luke_is_a_penguin: I'm all yours baby

Luke had sent it to Michael.

At this very moment, Calum knew for a fact that Luke had fallen. And fallen hard.

His best friend since the age of 6 had never said this to somebody before, so this was a huge deal. Luke didn't like to let his guard down, careful to not let himself get hurt.

Calum could even tell Luke himself was worried about it, from the hitch in his breath right before he sent the message.

Calum thought about it. Michaelgcliffor. That was the username of the person Luke continued to message. He realized something.

Luke had told him that this guy he was skyping found his username at Menchies. He'd also said that he went to their school.

Calum thought hard, trying to remember any Michaels in their school.

Michael. Michael..
Michael from history class! And he also worked at Menchies...
That would explain Michael's sudden interest in Luke.

He put two and two together and realized how stupid they'd been.

Menchies Michael and skype Michael are the same person.

He was determined to tell Luke.

------------------------

The next morning, Calum kept trying to find opportunities to tell Luke.

In history class, he sat next to his blonde friend but never got the chance to tell him, due to all the lessons and assignments.

At lunch he was going to tell him, but they had sat by Michael, and he didn't want to make things awkward.

What was Calum going to do??

A/N; So Calum finally figured it out!! WOWIE!! I'be decided to change up the perspective sometimes so tell me how you're liking it!! Don't forget to vote and comment 💗

- Moonlightdrives