4

luke_is_a_penguin: hey are you there?

it was 3am and luke couldn't fall asleep. he had tried everything, and none of it had worked, so he was now resorting to michael.

Michaelgcliffor: why are you up this late, pretty baby?

luke rolled his eyes, but was blushing. michael really was flirty, and it was starting to affect luke.

luke_is_a_penguin: couldn't sleep.

michael seemed to be amused at that.

Michaelgcliffor: want me to come over and help you? ;)

luke_is_a_penguin: ew michael, no

although luke made it seem he was disgusted, he really was tempted to say yes.

luke_is_a_penguin: maybe you should come over, i'm starting to get real desperate

Michaelgcliffor: i'd love to babe, but you still don't know who I am

luke_is_a_penguin: just send me a picture already!!!!

luke_is_a_penguin: wait I have a great idea!!

michaelgcliffor: luke what are you doing?

Michaelgcliffor: luke?

Michaelgcliffor: LUKE!?

michaelgcliffor: DAMN IT LUKE WHERE ARE YOU

was on his phone, searching for michael on Instagram. he didn't know how he hadn't thought of it earlier.
"i'm actually so stupid." he muttered to himself as he scrolled through the many profiles. he frowned when he saw none of the accounts said michaelgclifford. it was too straightforward, michael had probably already changed his username just in case. luke gasped when he thought of another one. Facebook. he opened another tab on his computer and logged in. he searched michael Clifford. a lot of different profiles showed up. he groaned. michael Clifford just happened to be a common name. going back onto Skype, he saw that michael had been worried/pissed.

Michaelgcliffor: u lil bitch where are u
Michaelgcliffor: luke wtf
Michaelgcliffor: don't leave me babe
Michaelgcliffor: lukeyyyy
Michaelgcliffor: I'll send you a PIC if you come back ;)

luke quickly typed another message. this was an opportunity he couldn't miss.

luke_is_a_penguin: hey baby

OH GOD, LUKE CALLED HIM BABY

luke waited for about 15 minutes. no response from Michael.

luke_is_a_penguin: if this is revenge, you CAN STOP NOW!!! I GET THE POINT

he glanced at the clock. it was now 4AM. luke sighed in exasperation, and closed his laptop angrily.
if michael wanted to play hard to get, he could too.