Finally

Danni's point of view

"Wake up" Lydia screamed, jumping on the bed. "Five more minutes" I groaned, rolling over. I heard Lydia get off the bed and walk out of the room, shutting the door behind her only to return five minutes later with Anna, Sarah, Ashley, Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Darcy, Ryleigh and Autumn. 

"Get up you lazy bitch" Sarah said, as they all smacked me with pillows. "Its only six, let me sleep you freaks" I groaned, checking the time on my phone. I'm surprised the bed hasn't broken yet with the weight of twelve girls on it with eleven out of the twelve girls jumping up and down. 

"Danni get up, its your wedding day" Sarah said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Okay! I'm up, I'm up, please stop" I laughed. "The hair stylist and make up artist are on their way around and so is the photographer" Lydia said. "I'm so excited" I grinned, standing up and stretching. "I can't wait to see you in your dress" Sarah said. 

Lydia is the only one that knows what the dress looks like. "Danni, the make up artist and hair stylist are here" Ashley shouted. Everyone who was upstairs walked downstairs and went into the sitting room. "Lara!" I shouted, running over and jumping on her. "Danni, its great to see you again" She smiled.

"This is Brayden, she'll be helping me" Lara added. "I'll get Ry and Autumn ready while you all get your hair and make up done" I said. Once everyone was done, it was my turn to get ready. "We're going to get dressed now, we'll talk to you when you're ready" Anna said as the girls all walked upstairs.

Once I was finished getting my hair and make up done, I walked upstairs to mine and Jacks room to get my dress on. "Lyd, stay and help me zip the dress up when I have it on" I said walking into the room. "Alright, we'll be down in a minute girls" Lydia said before closing the door.

 "Alright, we'll be down in a minute girls" Lydia said before closing the door