Forever

Jacks point of view

"Danni please, I love you" I said, my voice cracking. "Jack I don't want this but I can't help thinking about what Bella said" She said. "That was the past Danni, I promise that I've changed" I said. "How can I be so sure though?" She said. "Marry me" I said. "What?" She asked. "Marry me" I said again.

"Jack" She said. She was cut off by the door opening and Conor and Anna walking in. He walked over to us with a glass case in his hands. In the glass case was a rose and a Pandora ring. "Jack and I done this while you and Anna got ready" Conor said, handing Danni the glass case. "Jack, you done this?" She asked.

"Well yeah, I love you so fucking much" I said. "Its beautiful" She said. "So Danni, will you make the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked. "Yes" She cried, putting the glass case on the bed and kissing me. "I love you" I said, taking the lid of and placing  the ring on her finger. "I love you too" She said, drying her eyes.

"Anyone want some ice cream?" Anna asked and we all laughed

"Anyone want some ice cream?" Anna asked and we all laughed. We walked out of Annas room and the girls walked downstairs. "Thanks for that man, I really appreciate it" I said. "No problem" He said. "When did you do that?" I asked. "Anna and I did, she rang me and told me to pick up a rose and a ring on the way home" Conor said.

"I owe you two big time" I said as Conor and I walked downstairs. "Where did everyone go?" Danni asked as Conor and I walked into the kitchen. "Well Bella and I broke up, LPs staying with his parents and I think the lads are staying in a hotel" Conor said as we ate some ice cream. We joked around, laughing at anything.

"Anyone up for a trip to Ireland soon?" Danni asked. "For what?" Conor asked. "I haven't seen my friends Sarah, Lydia and Ashley in a year so I wanted to see them again. Plus they want to meet Jack" Danni said. "Oh, yeah it'll be fun" I said. Around four in the morning we all went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to see Danni sound asleep beside me. I noticed a ring on her ring finger and remembered last nights events. "Morning beautiful" I said, kissing Danni on the forehead as she woke up. "Morning handsome" She smiled, kissing me. "We should tell your parents" She laughed.

Danni's point of view

"I'm sure they'll figure out themselves" Jack laughed. "Still we should just say it to them" I said as we got up. "We'll tell the fans after we tell my parents" Jack said as we walked downstairs. "Morning" Jack said as we walked into the sitting room. "Morning you two" Helen said as we sat down.

"Danni and I have to tell you something" Jack said. "You're not going to be parents, are you?" Helen asked. "No, not yet" Jack said. "What is it?" Gary asked. "Danni and I are getting married" Jack said. "Wait, what?" Helen said. "Like you're engaged?" Gary asked. "Yeah, I asked her last night" Jack said.

"And I know we're only together nine months and we're still young. We're going to wait a while before we get married" He added. "Once you're both happy then thats all that matters" Gary said. "I'm happy for you both, congratulations" Helen smiled, coming over and hugging us both. "Thank you" I smiled. I took a photo of the ring and posted it on Instagram.

'Danni_C98: I said yes😍 Who would've thought that I'd be living with the love of my life, engaged, have a successful clothing line, album on the way and a YouTube channel that just hit thirteen million subscribers by the age of nineteen

'Danni_C98: I said yes😍 Who would've thought that I'd be living with the love of my life, engaged, have a successful clothing line, album on the way and a YouTube channel that just hit thirteen million subscribers by the age of nineteen.Thank you everything babe I love you jack_maynard💖'

"I'm going to feed Royalty" Jack said, kissing me. "Want to go out for breakfast?" I asked Jack before he went to feed Royalty. "Sure, I'll ask my mum and dad, you ask Conor and Anna" He said. "Okay" I said, kissing him before going upstairs. I asked Anna and Conor if they were coming out for breakfast with us before getting dressed.

I decided to go make up free today. "Hey babe" Jack said, walking into the room and I tied my hair up. "We should film a YouTube video today" He said. "Yeah, we should" I said, looking for some shoes. Once we were both dressed, we went downstairs and met everyone else. "Ready?" Jack asked.

After breakfast, we went home and set up the camera equipment to film our YouTube videos

After breakfast, we went home and set up the camera equipment to film our YouTube videos. "Hey guys, its Danni and today I'm joined with my best friend and fiance Jack" I said, filming my intro. "Say hi Jack" I said. "Hi Jack" Jack said, waving at the camera. "My fiance is an idiot" I laughed.

"So today we're going to be doing a Q&A about mine and Jacks relationship so its basically the boyfriend/girlfriend tag" I said.  "Lets get started, shall we?" I said, unlocking my phone. "I'm not going to say any Twitter names because so many of you have asked me the same question or similar to ones that were asked" I said. 

"First question, who introduced us to each other" I said. "Conor because him and Chloe dragged us out against our will and fast forward ten months and we're already engaged" Jack said, draping his arm around my shoulder. "Who said 'I love you first?" I asked, looking at Jack. "I did" Jack said. 

"No I think it was me. The night Conor was rushed into hospital and we stayed until visiting hours were over and went to the beach with Helen, Gary and Anna when we got home and I said it to you after I called you ugly when we were lying in bed" I laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember now" He laughed.

"Alright guys and gals, thank you for all your lovely and weird questions. We filmed a video over on Jacks channel, the link will be in the description, Thumbs up if you liked it. Comment, subscribe and all that other stuff and I shall see you lovely people next week with a new video" I said.