Effortlessly beautiful

Danni's point of view

I woke up around six the next morning to the sound of Jack lightly snoring beside me. Slowly and carefully, I removed his arm from my waist and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Chloe sitting there with a tub of ice cream. "Wanna join me?" She laughed, eating some more ice cream.

I laughed and walked over to the drawer where all the cutlery was and grabbed a big spoon before walking over to the stools at the counter where Chloe was sitting. "How come you're up so early?" Chloe and I asked at the same time. "Couldn't sleep" We both said in  unison, laughing some more.

"Whats going on with you and Jack?" Chloe asked as we ate some more ice cream. "We're just mates" I said, eating some cookie dough ice cream. "But you like him" She said. "Yeah, doesn't me he likes me" I said. "Tell him how you feel, you never know. He might feel the same way" Chloe said, putting the empty tub of ice cream in the bin.

"Oreo or Maltesers?" Chloe asked, walking over to where we were sitting with two tubs of ice cream. "Oreo" I laughed. She gave me the Oreo ice cream and sat beside me. "So my dad text me" I said, eating some ice cream. Chloe nearly choked on her ice cream before turning to look at me with wide eyes.

"Really? How'd he get your number?" She asked. "No idea, he probably got it off Brit, you know how much of a two faced bitch she is" I said. "True but why would she do that?" Chloe asked. "You know how much she hates to see me succeed and she knows how to get to me so" I said. A while later Jack and Conor walked down and laughed at Chloe and I.

Jack's point of view

I woke up about seven o'clock in the morning and Danni was no where to be seen. "Jack, you up?" Conor said, knocking on the door. "Yeah, come in" I said. "Have you seen Chloe?" He asked, walking in. "Nope but if we find Danni, we find Chloe" I said, standing up and putting a top on. "Want to get some breakfast?" Conor asked.

I nodded and we walked downstairs. "Guess we know where Danni and Chloe are now" Conor said as we heard the sound of Danni and Chloe laughing coming from the kitchen. "Really? Ice cream for breakfast and you didn't tell us?" Conor laughed, walking over to grab two spoons for me and him.

"So whats the plans for today?" Chloe asked. "I think we should have a chill day and go for a meal tonight" Danni said, eating some Oreo ice cream. "Sound good" Conor said, robbing some of Chloes Malteser ice cream. "Hey, thats mine" Danni pouted jokingly as I robbed some of her ice cream.

LP and Anth came down around ten and we decided to get dressed and go for breakfast before we went food shopping. "En suite or here?" Danni asked as we picked out our clothes. "I'll get dressed in here" I said. "Cool, you can use the bathroom when I'm finished to do your hair and all" She said before grabbing her clothes and walking into the en suite.

A couple of minutes later, Danni unlocked the door for the en suite. "You can come in when to do your hair and all when you're ready" She shouted from the bathroom. I grabbed my hair gel and toothbrush before walking into the bathroom where Danni was currently in the middle of doing her hair.

Once we were all ready, we went out for breakfast. Chloe and Danni were vlogging on the way. When we got the food, we ate in silence, occasionally making small talk and jokes. Once we finished, we paid for our breakfast, leaving a five dollar tip before going food shopping so we dont starve to death.

When we got home, we put all the groceries away before going up to our rooms and changing into swimming gear. "Here's a towel for you" Danni said as she walked out of the bathroom. "You okay?" I said, noticing she looked quite stressed. "Yeah grand, just tired. I've been up since six" She smiled weakly before walking downstairs.