Meeting the Maynards

Danni's point of view

"Where you off to?" Chloe asked, walking into my room. "I'm going to Brighton for the weekend with Jack" I said, throwing some clothes into a bag. "You meeting his parents?" She asked, sitting on my bed, helping me sort out my bag. "Yeah, hopefully they'll like me" I said, grabbing my Zoella make up bag.

"They will once they see how happy you make Jack. How did the fans react?" Chloe asked as I flopped onto my bed. "Like ninety percent are happy but you're always going to get those few that will send hate" I said. "Yeah but at the end of the day, you're the one that falls asleep beside him" Chloe said.

"The hate doesn't bother me, I make Jack happy and he makes me happy" I said. "Whens he coming over?" Chloe asked. "He's on his way now, he should be about fifteen minutes" I said, looking at my phone. "Thats a cute photo, I wonder who took it" Chloe laughed, looking at the photo I had for my lock screen.

It was a photo Chloe took of us a couple of days ago when we got home from LA. We were cuddling on the sofa, having a lazy day because jet lag kicked in and ended up falling asleep on the sofa so Chloe decided to take a photo on my phone. "Yeah, I wonder who" I laughed, locking my phone after texting Jack back.

"Jack just text me, he said Conors coming over as well cause all four of us are going to Brighton for the weekend cause his parents miss you and want to see you again" I said, looking at my phone

"Jack just text me, he said Conors coming over as well cause all four of us are going to Brighton for the weekend cause his parents miss you and want to see you again" I said, looking at my phone. "Guess I better get my bag ready" Chloe laughed as we stood up and walked into her room.

"I actually miss Gary and Helen" She said as she grabbed a bag and threw some clothes into it. "I'm guessing thats Conor and Jacks parents?" I laughed, helping her pack her bag. "Yeah, they also have a little sister called Anna" She said. "Yeah, Jack told me about her. I bought her some clothes while we were out shopping cause Jack had no idea what to get her" I laughed.

"I just realised, you haven't sang in front of Jack yet" Chloe said as we sat on her bed and waited for Conor and Jack. "What made you think of that" I laughed, grabbing my stuff. "Where you going?" She asked. "Downstairs to grab some food for the trip? Its a two and a half hour drive" I laughed as Chloe and I walked down the stairs.

"True, are we driving or getting the train?" She asked as we put some food and drinks into a bag. "I think Conor and Jack are driving over here and leaving their car here and I'm driving to Brighton" I said, putting the bags beside the door before flopping on the sofa and pulling out my phone and texting Jack.

"I actually need to give you something" Chloe said, handing me a little box. I opened it to see a bracelet with the words 'Godmother' on it. "Chloe, what are you trying to say" I said. "Three weeks pregnant" She smiled. "Are you serious? Chloe thats amazing" I shouted, jumping up and hugging her.

 "Are you serious? Chloe thats amazing" I shouted, jumping up and hugging her