LA here we come

Danni's point of view

"Have everything packed?" Jack asked, sitting beside me as I flicked through the TV channels. "Yeah, just have to wait for Chloe and Conor then we can leave" I said, leaving ChartShowTV on and going on my phone. Jack and I have gotten a lot closer since I met him a month ago. "We've been friends a month now" Jack laughed.

"It's cute how you remembered the date we met" I laughed, pinching his cheeks. A couple of minutes Chloe and Conor came down. "Are we meeting LP and Anth in the airport or are they coming here?" Chloe asked. "They're on their way over now, they should be here soon" Jack said.

"We can get food at the airport after we check in and go through security and all" Conor said, sitting on the sofa. "Comfy there?" Jack laughed as I put my legs over his. "Very comfy, thanks" I laughed. "Once again with the flannels" Chloe said, sitting on Conors lap. "Hey, flannels are comfy" I laughed.

A few minutes later LP and Anth knocked on the door

A few minutes later LP and Anth knocked on the door. We grabbed our bags and suitcases and walked out to the minibus to go to the airport. "Its mad how Chloe and Conor have been together nearly three years and Danni and I only met last month" Jack laughed. "Worst month of my life to be fair" I joked.

"Stop lying, its been the best month of your life" Jack retorted. "What ever helps you sleep at night" I laughed. "You do babe" He winked, causing Chloe and I to choke on our water. "What" Chloe and I both said in unison. "Was not expecting that" I laughed. "I'm not going to question it. Your friendship confuses me" Chloe laughed.

Jack's point of view

"It confuses a lot of people" Mikey laughed as I wrapped my arm around Danni's shoulder. We arrived at the airport a few minutes later and went through security and all before deciding on a place to get food for our breakfast. Mikey, Conor and I went to get the food while Anth, Chloe and Danni got us a table.

"So have you told Danni you like her yet or?" Mikey asked. "Nah, I dont think I will either to be honest. No way on earth would someone like her would go for someone like me" I admitted. "You never know buddy" Mikey said. We got the food and walked over to where the girls and Anth was sitting.

We ate our food quietly, occasionally making small talk or laughing at a joke one of us made. Once we finished, we cleaned the table and walked to where we had to board the plane and waited for the gate to open so we could get our seats. We got out our boarding passes and passports.

Danni and I were sitting together, Chloe and Conor were sitting in front of us and Mikey and Anth were in the seats behind us on the plane. While we waited, Danni took a snapchat of our passports and boarding passes to put on her story. We all got into a snapchat together and got some people there to take it on our phones as we posed.

A few minutes later, the gate opened and we all boarded the plane. I turned my phone on airplane mode before putting my earphones in and hitting shuffle on my favourite playlist. A few minutes later I felt someone take one of my earphones out of my ear. "I left mine in my room" Danni smiled innocently as she put my earphone in her ear.