Fashion shows and after parties

Jack's point of view

"Anna, Helen and I are going to be gone all day because we've to get ready for the clothing launch tonight, please don't make a mess" Danni said, grabbing the outfit bags from the kitchen table. "I'll see you tonight babe, you're going to do amazing" I said, kissing her before she walked out of the kitchen. 

"I've never seen her this stressed before" Conor said walking into the kitchen. "Me either. I guess she's just worried in case something goes wrong tonight" I said as our dad walked into the kitchen. "Your mum left suits upstairs for us to wear tonight" He said. "Hopefully everything goes right for her tonight" My dad added.

"Yeah, she doesn't cope well under stress. I'm going to ring Anna. Can one of you ring mum just in case Anna doesn't answer" I said, dialing Annas number. "I will" Conor said, walking into the sitting room. "Anna?" I said. "Yeah, whats up?" She said. "Do me a huge favour and keep an eye on Danni" I said.

"Okay, why? She seems fine" Anna said. "She doesn't cope well under stress" I said. "Alright, I'll keep an eye on her. See you all later" She said before hanging up. "Mum said she'll help Danni out so she's not under too much pressure" Conor said, walking back in. "Anna said she'll keep an eye on her" I said.

"Now we wait until seven" My dad laughed as we looked at the clock. "It's only two, not that bad" I said. "Yeah, we still have to get washed and all" Conor said. "You two can get washed first, I take ages" I laughed. "Right, well I'm going to get ready now, anyone need to use the bathroom?" Conor asked.

"Joe, Caspar, Oli, Josh, LP and Anth are on their way over now" Conor said, walking into the sitting room. "And were meeting Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim and Louise down there?" I asked. "Yeah, thats what Joe told me" Conor said. A couple of minutes later, Caspar rang to say they were outside.

My dad, Conor and I hopped into my dads car and followed the two cars in front of us to the venue where Danni's clothing launch was being held. "I can't wait to see it" Conor said. "Yeah, I wonder how Anna's doing" My dad said. "Danni's more than likely taking care of her" I said. "I know she'll have her wearing something appropriate for her age" My dad said.

Danni's point of view

"Cara! You're a life saver" I said, hugging Cara. "Anything for a friend" She smiled. "Right, I've to go get stuff ready but I'll talk to you later" I said, running over to the clothes rack to make sure all the clothes were in perfect condition. "Danni! What are you doing? You need to get ready" Eloise said, walking over to me. 

"Sorry, I'll go get ready now" I said, going over to my dressing room. I had dyed my hair silver and lilac and shaved the side yesterday. "Nervous?" Lara, the make up artist, asked as she done my make up. "Very" I said. "Don't be. You're going to rock this" She said. "Thanks Lara" I said, taking out my phone.

"That your boyfriend?" She asked, doing my eyebrows. "Yeah" I smiled, looking at the photo I had of Jack and I as my lock screen. "How long are you two together?" She asked, heating up the curling wand. "Six month next week" I said. "Thats cute, I'm with my boyfriend three years now" She said.

"Really? Thats so cute" I said. "Yeah, hopefully everything works out great between you and your boyfriend" She said, beginning to curl my hair. "Hopefully" I said. We talked while she finished my hair. Once she was done, she left so I had some privacy while I got dressed for the launch.

 Once she was done, she left so I had some privacy while I got dressed for the launch