Tattoos and surprises

Danni's point of view

"How's the head" I said, laughing at Chloe and handing her a glass of water and two pain killers. "Thank you" She said, taking the pain killers and drinking the water. I got out 3 glasses and filled them with water and put them on a tray along with pain killers for Conor, Anth and Mikey. "I'll be back in a sec" I said, walking out of the kitchen.

I knocked on Anths door before walking in and leaving the water on the bedside table along with two pain killers. I done the same with Mikey and Conor before walking into my room and getting an oversized hoodie. "Morning princess" Jack said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Two people will be doing the walk of shame today" I laughed, turning around to face him. "Knew it" He laughed as we walked downstairs. We walked into the kitchen to find Chloe asleep on the table. "Poor baby" I laughed, walking over to where she was sitting. "I'm not asleep, I'm just too hungover for today" Chloe groaned.

"Want a fry up?" I asked, standing across from her. "Yes please" She said, lifting her head off the table. "Jack, do you want one?" I asked, getting the eggs out of the fridge. "Yeah thanks" He said. Jack and I made bets last night on how long it would take for everyone to cop that we're in a relationship.

"Chloe, I take it you're not coming with me to get a tattoo off Romeo today?" I laughed. "I would but I can't like I'm too hungover to function at all today" She said. "Its grand, I'll just drag Jack with me" I laughed. putting six egg in the pan. "What makes you think I'll go with you?"Jack asked jokingly.

"Because I said so" I laughed, opening a tin of beans. "Wait, why six eggs?" Jack asked. "Me, you, Chloe, LP, Conor and Anth" I said, slicing the pudding. Once I was finished the fry up, I got plates for us all and began dishing it up. "Jack, go get Conor, LP and Anth" I said, scooping beans onto the plates.

"Shush, you're too loud" I heard Conor say. "Your the one that got locked last night" I laughed, bringing two plates over to the table. "Danni you're a legend" Conor said as I gave him his food before walking over and getting two more plates. "Who left the water and pain killers on the bedside table?" Anth asked.

"I did" I said, putting two more plates on the table before walking over and getting the glass of juice and plate of toast. Once I brought the last two plates of food over to the table, I sat in between Jack and Chloe as we all ate our breakfast.

"Did you leave the pain killers and water on everyones bedside table or did Jack help you?" LP asked. "I brought them up myself, Jack was in bed" I laughed. "Everyone needs someone like Danni in their life" Chloe said. "I literally just made you all breakfast and gave you water and pain killers to help with the hangover?" I said, taking a sup of my orange juice.

Once we were finished, we put our plates and all in the dishwasher and cleaned up before walking into the sitting room and flopping on the sofas. "Whats the plan for today?" LP asked as I sat on Jacks lap. "Guessing I'm now a chair" Jack laughed. "I think we should all go shopping or to the beach" Conor said.

"Conor, if your girlfriend sees the sun she'll die. I don't think Chloe wants to move at all today" Anth laughed. "Lazy day?" Chloe suggested. "I'm going to get a tattoo later but I can grab a munch on the way home" I said. "Yeah, how long will you be?" Conor asked. "Honestly, I've no idea cause I'm filming a video with Romeo as well" I said.

Jacks point of view

"Romeo Lacoste?" Chloe asked. "Yeah, I was texting him on iMessage before we flew to LA cause I wanted a new tattoo and we decided we'll film a video together for our channels" Danni said. "What time you getting your tattoo at?" Anth asked. "Soon, I'm going up to get dressed now" Danni said standing up.