Spicebags and movies

Danni's point of view

"This week flew in" Sarah pouted. "I know but it was great to see you all again" I said. We were all lying around the sitting room. "Seeing as its your last day here, how about a quiet night in? Like we order some food and watch some movies?" Ashley suggested. "Sounds good, we've been out nearly every night so far anyways" Jack laughed.

"Joe's FaceTiming me" Conor said. "Well then answer" I laughed. "Whos Joe?" Lydia asked. "Joe Sugg? Thatcherjoe?" I laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot you knew him" She laughed. Jack and Conor were on the balcony talking to Joe leaving the girls and I inside. "So have yous sorted anything about the wedding?" Sarah asked.

"Yes and no like we're still only young I mean I'm only nineteen and Jacks twenty two" I said. "What do you have planned?" Lydia asked. "We decided that the wedding is just going to be our close friends and family" I said. "What about the bridesmaids and groomsmen? Did yous decide on them?" Ashley asked.

"I think Jack said the best man is Conor but Conor doesn't know so shush" I said. "What about the maid of honour?" Ashley asked. "No idea, theres you three and Anna" I said. "What about Anna?" Conor asked as him and Jack walked inside. "Ash asked about the maid of honour and I was saying theres them three and Anna to choose" I said.

"Oh okay" Jack said, wrapping his arm around me. "Have you decided on a date yet?" Conor asked. "Nope, we just decided that its just close friends and family" Jack said. "What about the groomsmen and bridesmaids?" He asked. "Haven't chosen them yet either" Jack lied. "So whos up for a bit of shopping?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah sure, then we can get our food on the way home" Jack said. "Town?" Lydia suggested. We got dressed and walked to the bus stop to go into the city center. "How about we get them matching tattoos we've always talked about?" Ashley suggested. "Onwards to Golden Cat" Lydia said.

Once the tattoos were done, I took a photo for Instagram. Jack and I also got matching Disney tattoos. "How many tattoos do you have now Danni?" Conor laughed. "No idea, I've lost count at this point" I laughed as the tattoo artist tattooed my wrist. "Does it not hurt?" Conor asked. "Nope, I dont think it does" I said.

'Danni_C98: Matching tattoos with my girls❤️ sarah_bitch ashyxo littlemisspuggy'

'Danni_C98: I know I've said that I'll never get matching tattoos with the person I'm in a relationship with because nothing lasts forever, theres always that possibility that you could break up or get divorced but with Jack its different

'Danni_C98: I know I've said that I'll never get matching tattoos with the person I'm in a relationship with because nothing lasts forever, theres always that possibility that you could break up or get divorced but with Jack its different. We've been through so much together and I know that nothing can ever come between us. He's my best friend as well as my fiance and I love him very much❤️ jack_maynard'

"Shopping then get our food?" Lydia said once we paid for our tattoos. We walked around Temple Bar for a while before heading into the main part of the city center to do a bit more shopping. "So we've just come out of HMV, now to MAC?" I said, looking at the girls. I was vlogging as we looked around.

"Yeah, I need new make up" Sarah said as we walked up Henry Street. "So MAC, Penneys then home to get Chinese?" Lydia said. "For those that don't know what Penneys is, its basically the Irish name for Primark" I said as we walked into MAC. "Right remind me to never go to MAC again" I laughed as we walked out.

"So I just spent three hundred euro in MAC and we are now on the way to Primark then we are going back to the girls and ordering food" I said as we walked towards the Jervis shopping centre. "Alright, coming shopping with yous was a mistake" I laughed as we walked out of Primark.

"We're now on the way home to get some Chinese food and watch some movies seeing as its our last day here in Dublin. So I'm just going to end it here for now, I shall see you all later" I said before turning the camera off. We walked towards the bus stop at the Quays to get the bus back to the girls house.

"Will I just get spicebags?" Lydia asked. "Whats a spicebag?" Jack asked. "Is it just a bag of spice?" Conor asked. "No its salt and chili chicken with chili chips and jalapeno peppers" Lydia said. "Its the most amazing thing that will ever happen to you" Sarah said. "Sounds nice" Jack said.

"It's gorgeous" Ash laughed. "So how many spicebags will I get?" Lydia asked. "Just get five between us and like three bottles of coke" I said. Lydia ordered the food while the rest of us decided on a movie. "What we watching?" Lydia asked. "Corpse Bride" Jack said. We waited for the food before starting the movie.

"I want the vows from the Corpse Bride" I said, snuggling closer to Jack. "Think thats a hint Jack" Conor laughed. A couple of minutes later the food arrived. "I haven't had a spicebag in ages" I said. "Well they don't have them in the UK so" Lydia laughed as we ate the food. "I know" I whined.

"So what do yous think?" Sarah asked, looking at Conor and Jack. "I think I'm in love" Conor said. "Its heaven in a bag" Jack said. "Told yous that you'd love it" I laughed. "Have you ever tried Danni's home made spicebag?" Ashley asked. "You can make these?" Conor asked. "Yeah but its not as nice" I said.

"I don't care, you're making this for the whole group when we get back to the UK" Conor said. "Its so spicy" Jack complained, taking a sup of his coke. "Well yeah, it is called a spicebag for a reason" Lydia laughed. "Its still so nice" Jack said, eating some more chicken. "I agree" Ash laughed.