After a while Ciel comes in with his teddy bear and joined us. Steff, Ciel and I are on the bed while Stephen is on the couch.

After meeting my mate, I feel like I miss him already.

"Do you like him, Adrina?"

"Yes! and he's also our mate!"

I sighed and cuddled with Ciel before eventually falling asleep.

Or not.

I'm probably going to think of what to do tomorrow, and how to escape my mate's eye.

---

"Wake up Celestine!" I can feel someone shaking me and some shuffling.

"Stephen! Wake up bro!" Stephen groaned and probably didn't even move.

"Cielo, can you wake her up? She's so stubborn!"

"No, she will go the moment she wakes up, I don't want her to go." Aw. My baby boy.

"If you two don't wake up I'm going to tell everyone that you two did the 'thing'! You guys heard me? The 'thing' that mates do! I'm so serious here!"

I bolted up straight and so did Stephen.

"Eww." We said in unison and ended up laughing.

Cielo immediately ran and jumped into my arms.

"Are you going now?" He said while giving me a puppy eyes and a pout. So cute!

"No, I'll probably stick longer." I said grinning which made him scream yes and did the victory dance, my brother is too cute.

"We're going to see our mate soon!" Adriana greeted me

"Oh f*ck."  I cursed out loud.

"No cursing Celestine!" Steff scolded me while tugging me to follow her.

"Where are we going now Steff?" I almost tripped when she started to tug me with two hands.

"You're not going to eat breakfast with everyone looking like a zombie right?" She raised and eyebrow and I feel my eyes widened as I ran to her room.

After a quick shower, and some scent masking, Steff and I went to the kitchen, to see Alpha Carter, Luna Amanda, Stephen, and Cielo.

Greyson is nowhere to be found, Relief and disappointment washes through me.

"Oh Steffany, Celestine, join us." Luna Amanda offered, we sat down, I placed myself besides Ciel and Steff besides her brother.

Then a guy who I don't recognize, with brown hair and brown eye came into the kitchen. Steff eyes find me as I shrugged.

"This is Dane, Crescent Moon Pack's Beta." Alpha Carter introduced us, I stiffened when he mentioned Crescent Moon and he noticed it so I loosen up a bit and gave him a genuine smile, which he gladly returned but not before giving me a weird look.

"Nice to meet you. Wow you have.. Cool eyes." He was looking directly at my eyes and he's mesmerized.

"Same here. Thanks, I get that a lot." I answered.

"Where is Alpha Greyson?" Alpha Carter asked. Yeah where is my-- I mean. No! It's good that he's not around.

"Alpha Greyson is out and really upset for he could not find his mate anywhere." He eyes us slowly and when I feel his stare on me, I started coughing and reached out for water. Way to go Celestine, you're not obvious at all.

"Maybe her mate is afraid to show herself?" Steffany started leaving traces.

Dane raised an eyebrow and said "Why would she be afraid?"

"It's Alpha Greyson we're talking about here, you know." Steffany said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"They're mates you know, He wouldn't hurt her." Dane spat back with 'duh' tone.

They glared at each other and I giggled to myself.

"Why don't you sit down? Dane." Luna Amanda said, he nodded and sat at one of the chairs across us.

"The crazy thing is, Her scent disappeared into thin air." Dane stated as soon as he made himself comfortable.

"What?" Steff faked a gasp and she's good at it, you go girl.

"I mean, Alpha Greyson himself is having a hard time finding her, she must be really something, she'll be a wonderful Luna." He said dreamingly, I feel my wolf beam with pride, it touched my heart when he said I'll be a wonderful Luna.

The breakfast was good, Dane was funny, I never expected someone from Crescent Moon being funny.

Steff and I was left to clean the table and wash dishes, Luna Amanda went with Alpha Carter, and Stephen is with Ciel in his room, playing.

"You might be hiding from your mate, but I'm going to admit that it's really cool you can hide your scent from someone like him." Steff giggled and looked at me with pride.

"I know, but, should I tell Alpha Greyson? I want to meet him." I said to  her but when she didn't answer I lifted my head to look at her, she was shocked and--

"Tell me what?" Now, I am as shocked as Steff. Oh shit. I immediately looked down to avoid him.

Steff laughed nervously as she run her slender fingers to her hair. "Umm.. We mean to t-tell you to eat b-breakfast...?" her statement sounded like a question to me.

"Where's Dane?" He asked "He told me he's in the kitchen." He continued.

Dane? But it's only Steff and I here, we wouldn't talk about how I hid my self if he was her--

"I'm here, Alpha." Out of nowhere Dane came out! He's looking at me with his eyebrow raised and a 'I caught you' smile on his face.

Oh double shit.

Without a second thought, I hugged Steff  and said "Tell everyone that I had to go, Bye." before running to the woods.