19- Tradegy in blood

Mark's POV
Me and Shad are so excited!!! We were going in a dinner cruise. There was a strom but we didn't care. It was our first time. We were getting up the boat and we rushed for some deck seats.

Dinner went well even if it was raining. Uncle and Aunt were kind enough to take me here as well. I grabbed my phone and pictured the view with Shad... When I heard a large blow and a Bang! Shad was holding onto me and I rushed to get the kife vests on our seats and when I came back... Shad wasn't there. She was on the stairway with people pushing her. I squeezed thorugh it and held her. But a large person jumped, the boat sawyed snd she fell.

I was shocked to see her like that. She was on the water asking for help with no one noticing. The rain was getting harder and the boat was swaying. I grabbed the floatie beside me. Held it and jumped. I seam to Shad's area and found her before she drowned. She passed out on the floatie and now I was asking for an emergency boat. I blew the whistle and a speedboat were me and Shad were placed. U was shivering and worried that Shad may not wake up. Dry land and lights were at my sight and I shook myself to the sound of people cheering and shouting. Uncle Sam died of saving a young kid who was five and Aunt Willow was ceying when she saw us. Shad stirred and started to cry when see saw the boat...

My eyes widened and I was worried for real.

Days later, she had to do therapy. She kept on screaming and shouting. I cried on the side not looking at her and started to run to the balcony. I don't want this. I want to get out of this... I don't want her to forget me. The brainwashing machine.

And everything of that went in a blur...