2-A new day

Shadow's POV
It was my first day in this campus dorm. I don't know what to do of all the things that can be done. All I know is I had my cellphone in my bag and earphones in my ears.

I was about to go to the info counter when I bumped into one of my old friends or cousin(Shhh! No one knows) Mark. "GABEY! I'm here!" I shouted. No matter what, the trip he had is as tiring as mine. We made our handshake and asked the front lady where are our rooms.

LAUGHING A LOT.

Mark said "I'm 407. You?" "409." "All I know is that Ricky's 405." "Izzy in 410." "My friend AJ at 408." "EJ in 406.... Wait, who the f**k is AJ?" "You'll know later." We parted to go to our separate rooms.

As I opened the door, slumped my things on the end corner and decorated a little. Not so little cu'z Anchor plushies were Splattered around. Plus pictures all and about

After that, I directly went to the shower for a fresh start

After that, I directly went to the shower for a fresh start. Then I changed into my comfy clothes which includes a mint and black sweatshirt, cotton shorts and a beanie.(Yahhh)

After awhile..... Gabey visited me sayin' "Hey my little Kitty" while heading to Starbucks with EJ and Izzy. She has to stay @ my room. Ofc, we watched Supernatural Season 10. Where. She. Cried. A. Lot. So. We went to her room comforting her until she fell asleep.

So I went to my room & I studied Biology first, which I suck at. A lot. While I plumped on the bed fiddling with the pages of the book and curling my hair.

I put my phone into shuffle and this (play vid) song came out. I was humming along until I fell asleep. On accident.
-------------------------------------------------------
I was woken to Izzy and Mark calling my name. They were dressed up and Mark said "Dinner with the gang, the new boy is there. Hurry the f**k up, b***h!" "LANGUAGE!" Izzy replied.

-What?
The new boy?
AJ? -

So I changed into my teal and yellow flannel with my floral shorts and grey leggings paired with my denim converse, tied my hair in a messy bun Super messy one, got my handy watch, ipod and earphones while wearing my gold arrow necklace and rushing out the door.

Shad's outfit! ↓↓↓

I saw Gummy waving at me so I hopped into Gaby's black Toyota Fortuner and talked with her

I saw Gummy waving at me so I hopped into Gaby's black Toyota Fortuner and talked with her. About stuff. And fluff. And SUPERNATURAL!

"I'm the trickster, Come on!"

"Who did you quote?"

"Oh My Chuck, please explain"

"Do not put the name of Castiel's dad in vain!"

"Can you both stop!"

"No way, Elijah. Go read the fault in our stars and be a train wreck after!"

"Oh, kay"

We all chatted instead of talking. Me and AJ just said by eye language. "Do they even have common sense. " IDK... They are all WEIRDOS!!!!

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
What did you think of it? Pls vote!
Hmmmm... Guess my Chapter name in chap 12! Whoever guesses will get to suggest chapter 13.

Clue: it's a bit couple-ish