1- Not a chappie at all

Hey guys! I'm starting this book as of May 20 2016. I hope this turns out good cuz it's my veryy first book. Anyways, let me introduce the characters.
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

The main person in this story is sweet little Shadow Kendrice "Shad" Silivia. She here is a girl with a lots of mysteries in life. She is a smart girl with lots of gals. She has medium-length brunette hair with gleaming hazel eyes that is midnight blue at night cause of the reflection.

Here we go to her soulmate... Just a best friend though... Andre Jon "AJ" Sanders. He is a tall boy with his glasses that fit his frame with a smart mind. He prefers to be the smooth, curious, gamer type and has this shaggy black hair with sky-blue, amazing eyes

Their fellow fellas Mark Gabriel "Gabey" Collins, who is a raven-haired peron with whiskey colored eys. Aka trickster-hacker. He loves The Beatles and Basketball.

Eliana Beatriz "Triz" Colorado, the shy girl whom Shad convinced to join the gang. She has blonde hair and blue-green eyes as if it was the sea. She, is, a, pastry, lover, so do NOT ever steal her pie.Especially the mango ones.

Maria Andrea "Dria" Rivera, the girl who is nosy and the noisiest in class. Don't worry, she is rich enough to pay all of that words. She has way too MANY friends you know. She has brown wavy hair and She loves owls. As brown as her eyes is her owl plushie.

Jem Peony "Gummy" Meadows, the all-you-name-she-has-it-and-does-it-like-a-smooth-criminal

Jem Peony "Gummy" Meadows, the all-you-name-she-has-it-and-does-it-like-a-smooth-criminal. She has this charm that made Elijah once like her as much as the other boys.//Now that's whyyyy// She is one Strawberry Shortcake girl with Orange hair.. And grey eyes.

Ezikiel Iñigo "Elijah" and Yzabelle Celeste " Izzy" Orion. Our resident teen twins. Izzy has dark scarlett very long hair while Elijah has Blond hair and they both have dark eyes. Elijah over here is a book nerd.. While Izzy here is a trendy, quirky, jerk.
Izzy:Bitch!
Shad:Jerk.

And Bryon Rick "Ricky" Laxx the computer specialist. He is the smartest of them but...................... Shad and Gabe can outsmart him. He has blue eyes and brown hair.
Gaby:Hahahah
Ricky:Curse you.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
New characters may be added. Don't ya worry!

This book has few inserts of chat.
Warning! Extreme Feels 😍😱😵😂😇😖Don't blame meh if you dieee. hehe?

Music tracks:
For the first time -The script
Fireflies -Owl City
Radioactive -Imagine Dragons
Hey Soul Sister -Train
Hall of fame- The script
The man who can't be moved- The script
Without those songs- The script
Hey Jude- The Beatles
Bulletproof Picasso- Train
Centuries-Fall Out Boy
Angel with a shotgun- The Yellow Cab! JK!!!! //The Cab//
Paradise- Coldplay
Exit wounds- The script