6- *Flashback* chapFrappe

***********yesterday, actually 2 days before present time. *********

Gaby's POV

I think that it would be good to make Shad's grade a bit higher so that she can reach top 25. JK! Just gonna check if.... You know cuz Andre's coming to our school and I already want them to see each other (Not that I don't trust my sis/kitty. To do it alone)

As if I already knew Andre on my Gradeschool school, when he was grade 1 and was bullied, I protected him and I was so happy that my brother is transferring to our school, Leone's Russian high. (😐DON'T SEARCH! IT'S JUST INVENTED)

As soon as I reached Mr. Wilson's office a.k.a the principal's office, I saw him not there. I was lucky enough beacause there were no classes yet. Since I was Shad's cousin, (and no one knows so don't spoil) I easily got her code and saw her section.

Top 25 aka Honors class. I quickly checked the names of those who got in. It was written/typed alphabetically.
18. Romania, Anika Samantha A.
19. Sanders, Andre Jon Q.
20. Silivia, Shadow Kendrice C.
21. Timberlake, Steve L. 👮💭
"Boom! Snap! They will seat beside each other!" I snapped into being calm once foremore and shut down the system with no problem.

I chanted my way to the dorm singing "Fireflies" by owl city...................... Until....... I bumped into somone.

He asks "Where is Mr. Wilson? Have you seen him? " I nod and say "Yah who are you? But I only asked him about the college building. His office is empty, we went out at the same time." "Damn it."

- - - -😏😏😏😏- - - -

"You can pass that tomorrow. That's the requirments right?" "Yah, tnx btw." "I'm having Starbucks right now, you want to go with me? Btw, whats your name" "Why the hell not? Im Andre Jon, AJ." "Mark Gabriel, Gabe.". It was like meeting him for the first time, Again.

Me and AJ had fun together. Drinking our frappes, eating cookies, telling jokes, tossing candies, playing games, and singing songs. And told him bout my Kitty, Shadow. I chatted to Izzy and told her about AJ, well she is introducing him to the gang. At least he's going to be happy about it.

// Yah yah... What he said on chap 4 was true//ha! His 1st blackmail//

--I think so.....
I don't know.... 😑
May the time come...
For fate to judge... --