17- An Accident and Goobye

Kiddo AM's POV

I was with my twin AJ when mom and dad drove us to the parking so that me and dad can get our candies... Dad parked the car and asked me to go. Mom and AJ were both left sleeping...

As I got out, I dropped the umbrella because I swear I saw the car move... MOVING! So I shouted to my dad and hoped that they could be alive "DAD! THE CAR IS MOVING! MOM! AJ! HELP!". But then, a car just just going by and running fast, not looking at our car and..............

CRASH!

I was so sad and scared that I had this scarred at my mind. AJ and Mom were brought to the hospital which ended really bad... Mom, she's dead. No! She's DEAD!.. And AJ arrived with amnesia. So that means he will forget me... My walls inside were pitch black and all I heard was myself in pain...

Le time skip by er, David Tennant.

This day was my Good bye to the gang. Without AJ. I was separated from him. I was going to Spain. This is just... No... A lot for me, but things have to end... sighhh. The obvious sad gilnt in my blue crystal eyes.

My aunt literally dragged me into the airplane to Spain and I was just here sitting by the window, thinking of all the memories left behind as I leave them. Especially, AJ and Dad. I find ya all soon and protect you all...

"Bye, Guys... I'll miss you guys, a lot... I love you gang..."