4- Stay the Night

A/N: please bear with me munchkins! Just pretend that it's night and they are on the woods. Just enjoy reading!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
AJ's POV
We were just 14 but Gaby, Triz and Ricky here are 18. They were all already seated so the last seat was beside Shadow.

As we ate our dinner til midnight and watched the stars, we shared stories and embrassing facts about each other. We had a good laugh. Well, a very good one so 😜😜😜. Okay I'm telling one so "once upon earth to gabe.... We were both on Starbucks. Yesterday..... And he almost ate the drink and drink the whipped cream using his nose. The end"

Gabe shouted @ me "Dude, the hell? You promised not to tell that!" "I never keep promises like you do Gabey." "F**k you" "LANGUAGE" Izzy yelled. "Ok once apon Earth to Ej/Elijah, there shall be Elria... And me and our other classmates shall ship it so my ship will sail." That was all Izzy.

"Me turn!" I heard Gummy yell "Once upon a time from earth to..... 3 couples.. One will get pictuted by EJ, another will be broken and the third shall be in denial even though we have lots of evidence. That will be in the future. So, The End. "

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

We are now on the car's roof. Me Shad and these two while the rest were inside. As the others had fallen asleep, Ricky, Gabe, Shad and I played a game. Astrospies, well I became close to them. I was thinking about Shad right now.

Me and Ricky were at a tie being the winner. Then Ricky ended the game concluding he was sleepy for it was 3 am.

But when I saw Shad, I saw her asleep. Peacefully asleep on my shoulder. I put my cap on her so that her hair does not tickle me 😮😶😮😴. Luckily, there was a stack of bags so I laid there and watched the stars..... And Gabey winking at me

An hour later, I woke up to thinking "Is Shadow more than a friend? Was she part of my lost childhood? Well no one knows? Do I like her?" The answer was silence. Silence that blows the winds into my face and that makes me think until I close my eyes.

And think of her... My new friend.

Who is my friend and my crush for a lifetime...

For no one knows who I am that much yet

For no one knows who I am that much yet... Life is so fair when I'm with her

Mabye I should sleep now.

And..

Mabye I should tell her........ soon enough.

Very soon enough that everything shall be right or wrong.

Hope so....

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Anyways! I hope you are enjoying this story!

Hope
So
Bye
I'm
Leaving
And
Editing
My
Story

Whatever Gummy said, it's Trueeeeee. 1 at a time....

Heheheheheheheheheh