13- Bullied

Please guys, I don't need to remind you more if it's flashback or not because it's going to be repetitive. So I'm telling you that our flashback starts here and ends in Shadow's tragic boat save.. Ok... And that's in 6-8 Chapters.
-----------------------------
AJ's POV
I was at school, hiding at the school's library. Bracing myself from the school's bullies. Gian and Leonne. Just to prove I'm no worth. Since I was 7 anyways, which was last year. Then I heard two boys coming to my place. I can't just run.

"Hey you weirdo, come to us and don't let us chase you."
"Yeah, boy. Come to us."

"Shit." I muttered to myself. They saw me. So I plan to run till I find Mark or Ricky.

So I ran and crashed into the lockers. Shit. I was cornered. There was no escape. What do I do. Let me be beaten. Heh. I'm used to it so why run?

Gian grabbed me on my collar. I. Don't. Care. Videoers everywhere. I. Don't. Care. No one for me. I. Don't. Care.

I didn't care at all. I got bruises in the face. Here and there, no parents to protect me. Just the boarding house. I got money from anonymous persons. A.K.A.(His Hated Dad) I wake up, go to school, get punched, Netflix, sleep, repeat. I don't care about my life anymore. I just wanted to be. Dead. Right now. But remember, No pain, no gain.

Not until... Shad got in the scene and shouted "Boo Hoo, I don't care about yourselves! Maybe Come to me! I'm a girl you know. Scared of me? Run you. Silly!"

So I can't do anything since... You know, I was bruised and beaten. Actually, Shad saved me. But nah, thanks to Mark as well. So Shad got out of there and assisted me and said "You know what? I'm a friend, AJ. You see that light, I can take you there." I just shook my head and since my eyes were drooping down. I shut them and passed out.

And that's when and how Shadow got into my life. And I actually felt better. I mean

Not so better.

Who cares about me anyways.

Life plans
1. Finish College

2. Get to be free for months. Yeah, months only.

3.Tie rope on ceiling.

4. Get on a chair.

5. Hang neck onto rope.

6. Die and get out of this world.

But that changed. A lot.