11- Dude? The hell?

I'm so sorry! I just you know

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'm so sorry! I just you know...... Tapped the wrong pic.
😀😊😜😛😎😶😮😀😊😜😛😎😶😮😀
Gabe's POV
Me, AJ and Shad were all in AJ's room singing around as early as 2:30 am untitl someone.... Ricky actually bursted in and said "Dude, the hell? Diagnostics are tomorrow"

And I was like:😶😶😯😯😯😯😑😑😑😷😷😷😡😡😡😡😡😡"What!! dude..... NO ONE TOLD ME THERE ARE DIAGNOSTICS TOMORROW!" Ricky just adjusted his glasses and said calmly"Dude, panic attack. Let's go to your room."

"HELP ME LORDDDD!"

I shouted as Ricky dragged me to my room for review. Even though I was not listening.

AJ's POV
It was me and Shad, alone in the room, both wearing sweatshirts and fur caps. We were so bored so we set a hammock fort using the left space on my room, a blanket, some ropes, pillows & plushies... Espacially the husky and anchor ones... (Just pretend! )

We sang songs while buliding it for 30 mins

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We sang songs while buliding it for 30 mins. We both sat at the hammock afterwards with no worries since we had this "Brother-Sister-Secret" relationship...... Well we studied Combinatorics which yeah... We both love math but suck at that lesson.. But yah, it's 4 am already and Shad was...yawning. We're not even studying, we were wacthing Supernatural.

As soon as season 6 and a half appeared, I saw her asleep, in fact. I... Also... Fell... Asleep... On too of her head.

🙊🙉🙈🙊🙉🙈
Elijah's POV
6am

Well, oh well. I heard Supernatural season 9, then I heard Izzy scream"Season 9!" So I went out of my room and went straight to rm. 408.... Wait.. Isn't that AJ's room. So I did the sign language to Izzy that told her to stop shouting. She just gave me the peace sign. Sayin' sorry.

So I went inside and saw the tv and aircon on. So I closed them both.. Until I reached the end of the room to see AJ and Shad asleep. Heads resting on each other. And I took pictures of them. The CUTE love birds. After that. I shut the door quietly so that no one can enter

Ha! Blackmail!

7am
We were all //Not all// at rm. 407 aka weird one's room. All listening to whatever.

Until.. Out if the blue Gabe asked"Where are AJ and Shad? Anyone saw them?" Actually Izzy who was singing American idiot stopped and nodded at me which I sended to Gabe.

He gave us a glance and said to us" Get them their clothes! We're going to the carnival or I shall say... Fairnival."

He showed us some clothes what to get them while commanding... "That shirt Izzy... This mint glasses EJ. That. This. Get that." Until we at heapful of clothes.

We got so pissed of so we got out and got to the next room. Yah...

Izzy got so hyper as soon as we got in there and shouted around saying to the two "Get up lovebirds! Soory for disturbing your sleep but we are going to a fairnival!" and tossed the clothes to them.

Her....

His

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His......

And got out of the room laughing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And got out of the room laughing.