5-Classes start

Gaby's POV

"Lucky them that I sacrificed sleep to bring them all home.."

Me and my best friend/sister Shad were walking on the empty hallways. We were singing out loud (Not that LOUD😶) and twirling around on our denim pants and caps.

"Say you'll never let m--"

We danced through the hallway until we heard somone sing from the misic room. It was a boy's voice. It was a boy singing at the music room this early.

We peeked through the window and saw.............." What?"....... AJ. With a guitar and We thought he was at the library.

================================

"--Going back to the corner, where I first saw you, gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move--"

After a while.. We saw him stand up after he sang...... We 😒😑😒 did...

Clapped and saw the shock on his face. I bet I clapped too loud. Yep........ I don't know.

Oops, the blame is on me.

He just said hi to us and asked "How much of that did you hear? " Me and Shad shrugged. A lot. We just walked to the board and saw Gummy, Ricky, Elijah, Dria, Triz, Izzy and some boy waiting for us. Super Bored.....

"Izzy, you do not bitchface me. 😡😡"

As soon as we got there, Ricky, Triz and I ran upstairs for our class.

"Oh, Great
Goodluck Shad.. 😑"

Shad POV

Great. Top 25 for my class. Yet we had some new students. AJ was one. I'm okay with that, Gummy is with me anyways. //I love her... As a friend!//

I'm so srcewed! 😓😓😓!
Why does this need to happen....
May god help meeeeee
Pleaseeeeee...
Just tell it
Oh heart, why have you done this to me!
Why, oh why!
Is there science behind this?
Give me my Paradise!
Please...

I was teary eyed on my insides already..

Until we had to go to class. Stupid... Biology was my first class. Nope not.. Yasss, but,,,,, I'm still cryin' in here. Homeroom. Aka. Noise time/Seating arrangement.

I was beside AJ. Ughhhh, what did Gabey do? Well no one knows.

Why am I blushing...... 😶😏😶
Whyyyyyyyy?
Oh Death, have you come?
What is happening to me.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Hey Munchkin's! How ya doing? Hope you like it! 😶😑

Well. *Gives ya all Candies and Chocolates* Thanks for reading!

EDIT: The pic is their shocked look on their faces when they heard AJ