Chapter sixteen: Now in theaters near you

SARAH'S POV

I didn't expect something like this to happen. The universe somehow always found a way to mess with my life. Even if I got locked in a tower for an hour, the universe would still find a way to make my life a living hell.

Alex pulled his hoodie further over his face so no one would see him. Only now he looked like a creepy stalker.....He's already one. Let me rephrase that he looks normal. Everyone was too busy watching the movie or eating food to even spare me a glace. I would try to concentrate on the movie but it was difficult. The thought of what Alex would do to me when no one was looking kept my mind occupied.

I tapped Jacob shoulder but he didn't move, so I shoved his shoulder and he snored. It was then I realized that he was sleeping, he was actually sleeping throw one of the funniest movies ever! That was the time a genius idea popped into my head.

I rose from my seat and placed Jacob's arms on my shoulder blades. I held his waist and began to pull him out of his seat.

I know what you're thinking. No. I would not try anything with him when he's sleeping. I was trying to swap seats with him.

I tried to shift him but it was useless. The seat creaked and Jacob tightened his hands around my neck, bring me unto his lap as he flopped back into the seat. He snored and then snuggled against my shoulder. His hands moved from my neck to my waist and he brought me further up his lap. He most likely thought I was his pillow or something.

"Pass the sod- What are you two doing?" Haylie whisper yelled at us, making Jacob wake up. That caught the other five's attention. They all looked at us surprised and confused, wondering what was happening.

I said nothing and neither did Jacob.

"Please explain, what this is?" Adam asked, raising his eyebrows. His eyes glued on the two of us as I tried to avoid his gaze.

Jacob's hands tighten around my waist and he cleared his throat.

"Well, she was trying to reach from the popcorn but it was on the other side of me. I tried to tell her I would give it to her if she asked but we all know she's too stubborn-" I scoffed. "- and she stretched too far and fell on my lap." Jacob explained.

"Oh," they all said in unison before going back to watch the movie and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you," I whispered to Jacob who nodded in response. He squinted his eyes and took a breath of air through his mouth. I placed my hand on his shoulder and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"You're kind of crushing my legs. You probably weigh more than a rhino," He said and then winced. How dare he?

He chuckled as I slapped his arm and got off his lap. I sat back in my seat feeling a few eyes watching me as I did so.

"You really like him, huh." Alex said to me, eating one of his nachos and dipping it into the cheese.

"No, why would you ever think that?" I scrunched my nose at him.

"You don't see it do you," He shook his head and looked back on the screen.

"See what?" I asked, not wanting the conversation to end with me kept in the dark.

"I'll let you figure out that yourself." He said not giving me an answer.

"You can't just bring something up and then tell me I'm suppose to figure it out!" I waved my hands in the air and yelled a little too loudly.

Everyone in the movie theater turned around to see what the confusion was about.