Chapter four: I'm forced to be nice to this imbecile

Sarah POV

~We can't control what happens~

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ugh.."Was the only thing I manage to say when I was awakened by my alarm.

I've made sure I set my clock for 6:40 from last night.

I groaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes and blinked again. I yawn, managed to fully open both eyes. I pulled the covers over my head so I could block out the strong flares from the sun. I planned to stay in bed for five more minutes before I had to leave the fluffiness and softness of the bed . I snuggle into the pillows on my bed and the feeling was so overwhelming and the softness against my skin was unbelievable, I could just sleep on this cloud like bed forever. I wanted to lay in the amazing softness forever!!

After those amazing five minutes were over, I forced myself to get out of bed. This is why I really don't like getting up early, but when it comes to school that's the only way you will get me up.

Everyone was still asleep so I quietly walked down the corridor to go take a bath. I entered the bathroom and the first thing that hit me was my appearance in the mirror. My brunette coloured hair was no longer bouncy but frizzy and the bags under my eyes were as dark as a dungeon. In better terms, I looked like a zombie from a Land of the dead video game.

I turned on my music from my iPod, but played it so that only I could hear it and started to take a warm steamy shower. My Beyonce playlist started to play and I started to sing with it.

What goes around comes back around (hey my baby)
I say what goes around comes back around (hey my baby)
What goes around comes back around...

About fifteen minutes and six Beyonce songs later, I stepped out of tub and wrapped the towel tightly around me. I stopped the music and make my way to my room and dress myself in black leggings,a tank top and a cardigan. Proud of what outfit I put together, I made my way to my brother's room.

I cautiously opened the room door to find my brother fast asleep. He looks so innocent.

Don't tell him I said that.

I tip-toed over to his bed and put my hands on his shoulder blades.

"Boo," I shouted.

He shot up the second it happens with a startled look on his face and his breathing uneven. He stared at me with a cold gaze fixed on me.

"HA,HA,HA," I began to laugh.

I continued laughing and I find myself in my brother's bed laughing so hard that I have to hold my stomach. He got up out of bed and his hands went to my sides, tickling me to death. This was no help seeing that I can barely breath already .

"S-s-s-st-oo-p, I ca-a-an't br-e-e-ea-th." I stuttered, trying to get air to breath

He didn't stop.

"I-i-if you-u s-stop, I wi-l-l buy us brea-a-akfast at St-a-a-rbuc-k's." I negotiated

He stopped and smiled at me

"That's more like it." he said

I stood up and made my way out of his room but end up ceasing at his door post and snapping my head around with an icy cold gaze at him.

"Your evil,you know."

"I'm not evil. Your the evil one, you almost killed me in my sleep."

"It would be a win-win either way." I said shrugging