Chapter Ten: Beer and dances

Big thanks to @kenzinash for the trailer

Sarah POV

~Party like there is no tomorrow~

"Why are you even here? " I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"No hug for your favourite guy. " he says still smirking

"Just answer the stupid question." I spat out walking closer to him and poking his chest.

"Touchy now are we? " Jacob asks and I scowl at him.

"Who else is going to take you to the party?" he asks in slight amusement .

I furrow my eyebrows at my two best friends . Haylie begins scratching her arm while Samantha scratches the back of her head looking everywhere else but at me.

I really needed to have a talk with them. The continuous drag me into things I don't no about has to stop.

"Why isn't Dylan coming to pick us up?" I ask Haylie

"He has been really busy lately." Haylie says sadly

Jacob opens the back door for us to get in but Samantha stops me in my tracks.

"Get your Fat butts over."

"Sorry no more space, I guess our butts got too fat." Samantha says with a sly grin on her face.

"You can always sit in the passenger seat." Haylie offered

"But I have to endure being with the idiot." I pouted and starred at them with pleading eyes.

"The idiot is standing right here." Jacob stated. I huffed, opened the door to the passenger seat and slamming it after me.

"Hey, watch it. You break it you bought it." Jacob remarked getting into the driver's seat. I roll my eyes and buckle up my seatbelt.

"You know you never denied that I was your favourite person." Jacob mutters.

"I obviously don't like you so there was no need to explain myself." I replied

"So you say." he mumbles

"Shut and drive." Not thinking about the words I just said, the car immediately erupts with tone-deaf singing.

Jacob starts the ignition and we slowly move away from Haylie's house. For about five minutes we drove at the same pace and it began to feel like we weren't moving.

"Can't you go any faster it's already eight o'clock, at this rate we'll reach Tomorrow morning ." Samantha says.

"Yeah, but you guys can't handle speed." Jacob states

"I ride a motorcycle for god sake." Samantha protests

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you." he replies

And with that he presses his foot against the gas pedal and we pitched forward. I let a sound that sounds close to a squeal and I pierce my nails into the leather material of the seat.

I took a glimpse at Jacob to see him fully concentrated on the road.

I felt the adrenaline rushing to my head and I began to take deep breaths to stop my heart from jumping out of my chest.

When I had finally relaxed I turned to look at Jacob whose eyes were fixed on the road.

"Where did you learn to drive like that?" I ask him

"From a driving instructor." He says in a 'isn't it obvious' tone.

"I'm serious." I say grimly