Chapter five : I'm so excited, Not!

Sarah's POV

~The smallest things can make you smile~

We drove for twenty minutes to the other side of town and finally reach our destination. My father parked the car at one of the empty spots in front of the restaurant and exits the vehicle. We walked towards the entrance of the restaurant and began looking around to see if we can find the Willis family but before I know it a voice shout in our direction.

"John, over here" Mr. Willis said  with a sincere smile on his face. My dad quickly took a 180° turn to face who I'm guessing to be his boss.

"Mr. Willis, how nice to see you again," my dad said  as he shook Mr. Willis' hand.

"No, please call me James." He corrected my father.

We then follow behind my dad's boss who is quite handsome and take a seat at the table where his wife and two children is. Jacob is wearing a tight, grey, dress shirt with black skinny, almost matching my outfit. This formal dress up thing isn't what I'm using to from him, but it kind of looks nice. His younger sister, who looks around the age of three, is wearing a cute floral dress.

She is so adorable! I just want to take her home with me.

I look beside Jacob's sister and I see a stunning lady with her coral black hair in an elegant bun and one of the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen. She is wearing a Cosmopolitan black Draped Cowl-Neck Dress. She has a perfect hourglass figure and the dress is complimenting it well. I look at the whole family together.

Oh.My.God

Their family is probably the world's most stunning family on the face of earth. I'm not even exaggerating right now. Okay, maybe just a little. But they were still gorgeous none the least.

We is greeted by a sincere smile from Mrs. Willis and we all return her with one.

"I'm Susan and these is my children" my mom said indicating to my brother and I and introducing herself.

"I'm Sharon and this is my son, Jacob and My daughter Riley," Mrs. Willis responded.

"I'm Sarah,"

"I'm Caleb"

"Nice to meet you," Mrs. Willis greeted us

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," My brother and I said in a sync sounding rehearsed.

"What school do you attend Sarah?" She asked me

I then look beside Riley to see a smirking Jacob staring at me.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"I go to West Coast High school, Ma'am,"

"Oh you do, my son goes there as well,"

"Actually I know her," Jacob interrupts

"How come you haven't told me about such a pretty girl before," She said

I blush at her words, but try my best to maintain my small smile before it turns into a creepy clown smile.

"Ah..........I didn't meet her long ago," Jacob said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Soon the waiter comes and takes our order and my dad and mom have casual conversation with Mr. and Mrs. Willis while my brother, Jacob, Riley is just starring at each awkwardly.

"Your girlfriend is pretty," The two year old said tense to her brother Jacob

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a girl who I happen to have met," Jacob said tense