Chapter eleven: It's really beautiful

Sarah POV

~Sometimes nature makes you realize how tiny you and your problems are~

The sunlight radiates against my skin as I squint my eyes to block out some of the rays, but it doesn't work. 

I shift my body so that my back is facing the sun but my head hits something hard.

"Oww." I wince using my hands to rub my probably swollen forehead.

I hear someone groan beside me and my gaze catches a shirtless Jacob comfortable curled up beside me, our faces a few centimeters and I can feel his hot breath fanning my face.

"What the flip are you doing in the same bed as me!!" I scream at him.

A loud thud was then heard. I look over the bed to see Jacob sitting on the floor and using his elbows as support.

"What the fu-"

"Don't you dare curse." I cut him off and he rolls his eyes

"Why did you do that for?" he asks getting to his feet.

"Because you were in my personal bubble." I remark

He rolls his eyes and proceed through the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" I ask curiously

"Don't want me to leave so soon." he smirks

I throw the pillow at him but he dodges it effortlessly.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes, you smell." He states
I lift an arm so I can see if the statement was true and without a doubt I couldn't disagree with him there, I reek!!

I swing one foot of the bed then followed by another and walk behind Jacob .

His back muscles flex as he makes the slightest movement. I try not to stare too much but it's hard.

He comes to a complete stop and I slam into his back and fall onto the floor.

"Are you made of brick or something?" I ask him

"Or something." he replies turning around to face me

I outstretch my hand for him to help me up and he surprisingly takes it. Mid way in the air he releases my hand and I stumble onto the floor again.

"Such a gentleman." I say sarcastically

He sneers at me before walking into the last room down the hallway. I groan and pick myself off the ground before following him into the room.

"Here." he says throwing a white T-shirt at me as I enter the room but before I can catch it, the shirt lands on my head. I remove the shirt from my face and stare down at it.

"Your shirt is way too big." I utter observing the fabric.

"It's either you wear it or go shirtless, I don't have a problem either way." he dismisses me

"Your a pervert you know."  I state and he hands me a pair of girl jean shorts that look around my size.

"I hope this doesn't belong to any of your hoes." I say cringing at the thought.

"And what if it does?" he questions me coming closer, with a smug look on his face.

"Eww, gross get this away from me." I say holding it at the tip of my fingers and he throws and begins to laugh.

"I'm joking, it belongs to my cousin." he states

"You are so irritating." He shrugs walking towards the door.