2.20

• • • • • •

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

• • • • • •

{Chapter 20: Use Money Wisely}

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{Chapter 20: Use Money Wisely}

"So... where to this summer?" Rose says excitedly. "Should I get the darts ready?" Nathan smiles.

"I got the map" Axel adds. "I was thinking more along the lines of going back to Africa" The father tells the excited kids.

"Really? We went there last summer. I was thinking more of afghanistan people need help there too" Rose says. "We'll talk about it later" The man says.

"Right now you all have school" The father kisses his daughter's head. "Alright, bye dad" Rose says walking out with the boys.

"Ready for hell, boys?" Rose says meeting with Lucas in front of the school. "I thought I was already there?" Lucas says.

"Very funny" Rose makes a face. "Hey beautiful" Farkle walks up to them.

"Hey, handsome" Rose kisses the boy's cheek. "Hey, Farkle!" Axel waves.

"Yeah... we're great. Thanks for asking" Nathan smiles. "Yeah" Farkle says still looking at Rose as she laughs.

"Come on, boys. We gotta get to class" Rose says. They walk in seeing money on the desks. "Hey! A dollar!... They're finally paying us to come here. Dopes. I'd come here for nothing. You know why? I have to. Stupid law" Maya says.

"Wait, everybody has one" Riley says. "So, what do you got there?" Mr. Matthews walks in.

"It's a trap. Everybody just give your dollars to me, and I'll hold them is what I'll do. Yeah" Maya says.

"The United States government says that these pieces of paper are worth something... What makes them valuable? Farkle, do it" Matthews points to the boy. "Paper money used to be certificates that you could exchange for their equal value in gold or silver. Before that, people would buy things with livestock, colored stones, or shiny objects"

"I like shiny objects" Riley says. "Which one of these shirts is better? Same size, same color, same shirt" Matthews holds up to of the same shirt.