2.06

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 6: Ex's and O's}

"Daddy I need your credit card! Going shopping with Maya and Riley" Rose yells to her dad. "I have the day off so lets go" The father says.

"Really?" Rose asks surprised. "I can always ask Lana"

"No I wanna go" The man say smiling. "We haven't spent time together in a long time"

"Okay were going to Demolition" Rose nods walking out the door.

• • •

"Gentlemen, may I now present the new and definitely improved miss Maya hart" Riley says coming out the dressing room with Rose following. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on out. Let's see what you put together" Shawn says. Maya walks out with a black dress and black boots.

"I know" Shawn tells the men next to him. "What do you think of this new Maya, Shawn?" Rose questions.

"Wow. Look at you" Shawn looks at Maya. "Yeah. This might be my favorite day ever" Corey says.

"Shawn, you really don't have to do this" Maya walks to the man. "I want to. I want to be responsible for this, if you'll let me"

"Thank you. No one's ever done anything like this for me before" Maya says kind of sad. "You're welcome"

"Now, pick something else out and go back into the dressing room and be happy and come out with that face on" Shawn says looking at Maya. "You'll be okay? Oh, I'm fine. I-I have this chair"

"No!" Corey yells at his daughter. "But my face!"

"No!" He yells again. "But I love you"

"No! I'll teach you that next" He tells Shawn. "Honey the dress is to flashy" Rose says shaking her head.

"Try these boots, skirt, and sweater on. And there you go an outfit I would actually be okay caught wearing" Rose says handing Riley the clothes. "Oh, I love when you pick my clothes" Riley says smiling.