2.12

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 12: You're My Anchor}

"A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up" Mr. Matthews says to the class. "Belgium, 1831!" Farkle yells.

"Okay, everybody, it's happening right now. Under your desks. Farkle's gonna blow. Rose do something" Mr. Matthews tells the class, making the kids get down.

"I know everything except Belgium, 1831. And once I know that, I'll know everything! And then my name goes on the board with those three idiots!" Farkle rants. "Hun, calm down. If you really want to know I'll tell you" Rose says walking up to him

"You even know! I taste blue" Farkle faints. "Huh, I didn't even have to kiss him for him to faint" Rose says shrugging.

"You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange" Riley says as everyone begins to sit in there seats. "But with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore. Oh, here's your book" Maya holds the book in the air letting it fall onto Farkle's stomach.

"Ugh" Farkle groans. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews, I'm here to speak with Farkle Minkus, Axel Argent, and Rosalie Petrova"

"Farkle, Axel, Rose, guidance counselor" Mr. Matthews says. "Well, it's about time" Farkle says sitting up as Rose and Axel stand, confused.

"Are you finally taking him away?" Riley stands. "He goes, we all go" Maya follows.

"We're here, too" Rose yells, pointing to herself and Axel. "I'm here, for Rose" Lucas points to the girl, making her smile.

"Again, I'm here, too" Axel waves. "It's okay buddy I'm here, for you" Nathan walks to the boy patting him on the back.

"There are no secrets in our group" Riley says. "Nothing can come between--" Maya gets cut off by the school bell. Everyone leaves the class leaving the five alone.

"Farkle, Rose, Axel I have the results-" The counselor starts. "Of my I.Q. And aptitude test? I'm a genius, right? You know how I know? 'Cause I'm a genius. It's not conceited when it's true. Right, Mr. Matthews?" Farkle cuts the woman off.