2.17

• • • • • •

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

• • • • • •

{Chapter 17: You Make Me Feel

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Chapter 17: You Make Me Feel...}

"Yay... another day in a very awkward hell. You know I never thought when I would come to hell it would be this awkward" Rose says, as she, Nathan, Axel, Lucas, and Zay walk into school. "Same here, but then again Lucas is here" Nathan adds walking beside his sister.

"Yeah really, wouldn't he go to heaven" Axel laughs. "Hey... rude, and it's not awkward" Lucas says.

"Yeah it is Lucas. And that's okay" Zay pats the boys' back. "Not really. It's just getting weird. It's like your Elena and the Salvatore brothers or in your case sisters are fighting over your love and affection" Rose says smirking.

"I really hate you" Lucas playfully glares at Rose. "You can never hate me, you love me to much to do so"

"Look there's Farkle and Riley... with Maya" Axel says distracting the two. "Hey, Beautiful" Farkle smiles at Rose.

"Hey, to you to, Handsome" Rose kisses the boys cheek. "So what I miss?"

"My brother!" Riley says to Lucas as he walks up to the two girls. "Hey! Hi. Hey, Riley. You know, um I want to thank you again for believing in me and giving me the confidence that I would be okay"

"I will always believe in you. And I will always be here" Riley smiles. "Thank you, Riley"

"Hi" Lucas turns to Maya. "Hey"

"Hey" Lucas says to Riley. "Hi"

"Wow" Lucas walks into Mr. Matthews class. "Told you Awkward!... But still Hell" Rose yells after the Texan.

"Hey, Riley" Charlie walks up to Riley. "Hi, Charlie"

"Hey it's creepy/cutie guy" Rose smiles. "Who?" Farkle looks at the girl.

"Oh, hush. You know I like you" Rose waves the boy off. "Good, cause you mine" Farkle smirks kissing the girls' cheek making her blush.

"Charlie gardner!" Maya says mockingly. "Stop it" Riley says.

2| You and I// Girl Meets Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें