Chapter 21

heeeeey! I am reeeaaaly sorry for late upload iI was held back by my damn freaking horrible exams! (note the word horribleXD) well thanks for all of you for waiting and craving for an upload lol and thanks to my new readers aho have joined the world of julie^_^

enjoy chapter 21^_^

i was still feeling a tingling sensation all over my body after that awesome kiss! I was getting a bit afraid that if this relationship will work? but somewhere deep down I am getting the feeling that he is more serious and affectionate towards me and he will do nothing to hurt me ever. and it is strange that my body always want to be with him. I dont know but I feel protected around him. his arms were still encircled around my tiny frame as compared to his strong and sexy body. sexy? julie get a grip on yourself! you are falling head over heels in love with him.

"comeon lets get some drinks or I swear I will kill jeremy if he dont stop hooting and whistling" neil said to me. His lips brushed against my ear lightly sending shivers down my whole body. I lost words for a moment than I remembered that I have to answer him.

"y-y-'eah sure" I stuttered. great! just great! why I am so nervous? he chuckled quitely and grabbed band, interwinning my fingers in his.It felt so good but I felt like I am betraying tom. I quickly shrugged that thought out of my mind.

We walked towards the food table passing an overcheerful jeremy and amy who were hopping around like happy rabits yelling "neil and ju are finally together!" I chuckled quitely at their nonsense. Neil frowened and slapped the back of jeremys head.

"what was that for?" jeremy groaned rubbing his scalp.

"for being real stupid" neil replied.

he poked his tongue out at neil and grabbed amys hand "lets go amy, leave these two lovebirds alone to go lovey dovey" he said while quickly dragging her away before neil hit him.

"he is so cute" I cooed making neil to look at me with an expression like I have hitted my head hard with something.

"you call that cute??" he asked bewildered.

"yes neil. it is!" I replied.

he groaned "lets go before you catch more germs of Jeremy” I noticed a small smile playing on his lips when he said that.

"wait right here. I will come back with drinks" he said walking away to the table. I was standing beside the hall doors. The moon was looking so beautiful outside that I went out to enjoy the cool breeze of night. There was complete silence outside except the music that was blasting from the hall.

"i told you to stay away from him! didnt i?" someone spoke from behind me. That was an oddly familiar voice. I turned around and saw camelia standing there or I may say boiling there. her face was flushed with anger. she looked like she will burst at any momnt. she was wearing a red knee length dress with straps and low neck line. there was a sprinkle of black glitter all over her dress that looked glamorous. I have to admit she was looking pretty.