Reveal

The picture on the side is of "Cole Sprouse" who will play the role of john.

Enjoy!

I stood stunned as i saw the reflection of the girl in front of me. She was looking like a goddess. Her eyes were blood red with a tinge of yellow. Her hair was flying around her and the tips of her hair was red. There was a reddish yellow aura around her. Her aura reflected her godly power. Her color had gone a beautiful tan. But when I looked closely I sensed that the reflection is mine. I looked down at myself and saw the same aura around me. Am I dreaming? These stuffs never happen in the real life! I turned and again looked at tom who was still looking at me dumbstruck but there was a look of awe in his eyes.

"Julie relax your mind and think of happy moments. No one is going to hurt you. Just relax. Push the hard and angry feelings into back of your mind" I turned toward Travis who was advancing towards me slowly. A girl who looked like Travis's age was there too she was moving from a student to student, placing her hand on their foreheads. When she did that, there eyes rolled back into their skulls and then they lose their consciousness. I took a step back from Travis voluntarily.

He held up his hands and stopped "Trust me. I am not going to hurt you Julie. Just try to relax"

"He is right ju. Relax." Tom said grabbing my hand in his. I turned and looked at him. Only tom can relax me. I locked my gaze with him. There was a look of worry in his eyes. I started thinking of my happy times with tom and closed my eyes. I let out a sigh to relax myself. I felt all my power draining my strength. I suddenly felt weak that I couldn't even keep my balance. I sagged to my knees. Two strong arms wound around my waist steadying me and crushing me to their chest. I unconsciously wound my arms around him.

"We have to take her home. Tom, Sasha, Noah and John you all go with her. We will catch with you later. We have to remove the memories of the students" I heard the distant voice of Travis. Then I felt myself picked up in a bridal style and then a kiss on my forehead, the voice which soothes my senses always said "Everything is going to be fine". I was so much tired that I only wanted to sleep. I felt the darkness overlapping me and I lost myself in it.

"Julie you shouldn't have lost your control. You nearly exposed our kind. It is really dangerous" I was again in the same place. The only light was coming from the wood fire. I was sitting on a log across from the same old man. He looked more worn out than before. His hands and face was dirty. I saw some kind of insect crawling in his beard. It looks disgusting! He looked at me. There was kindness inside those tired eyes.

"How am I supposed to control whatever it is inside me!" I snapped to him clearly angry "It is you in the first place that got me into this mess. I was spending a normal teenage life when you entered it. In fact you entered my dream and ruined my life!"

There was an amused expression on his face "You really are a fiery one. The same fire I had in me. You will prove to be a great descendant of mine." He cocked his head to a side " Look I am not responsible for giving you this power. It was by birth. You had it in you since you were born. I only triggered it because it's the time that you wake up and serve your purpose"

"Serve my purpose? You always talk in riddles! Can't you talk straight for a while?" I was really getting annoyed of his riddles.

He smiled "It's not my duty to tell you but you will get to know it eventually. Just remember whenever you want help or guidance, you can talk to me"

"But how? You are just a subconscious in my dream." I asked.

"Just remember me when you are going to sleep and I will find my way in your dream" He again smiled at me.