My Husband Is Gay <1>

Start from the beginning

"Are you punishing me for shopping all the time? Is this some kind of sick joke you making? We're bankrupt? Lost everything? Are you serious, dad?" I half shout at dad while my eyes keep darting from mom to dad.

Okay, I guess I kind of make everyone lost right. Let just get back to a few hours ago.

Let just cut all the crap thing out and go straight to the point where me, Julia, who else and my lovely cousin, Kat getting ready for our shopping spree. We already reached the mall and already fill our need with all clothes and while waiting for the sales girl to bring back bags that contain my new clothes and my card, I was happily chatted with Kat but then was cut when the sales girl come bringing only my card.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mathew do you have another card? This one was denied." Said the sales girl with such sickly sweet and cheery voice and I swear I saw she smirk a little but quickly hide it.

I used that card almost all the time when I went for my shopping spree and imagine when suddenly it was denied. I was shock to the bone, but quickly recover it and hand her another card. When she was gone I look at Kat and see she have this weird expression on her face. It is weird for all this time suddenly my card was denied.

"This one is denied as well Miss Mathew." Said the sales girl and this time she didn't even hide her smirk.

"That impossible, I used this all the time." I said quite loud for my own liking, bringing attention from other shoppers to us. "Have you tried it twice?" I said hiding my nervous that trying to creep out of me.

"I tried twice on both card and both was denied even on the second tried I made." Miss sales girl said with those smirk on her face and not to forget quite loudly when she said it and I, when she finished have swear heard other shoppers started gossiping about me.

Almost died out of embarrassment coming from my denied card, I harshly take my card back and grab Kat hand and quickly went out leaving all of my supposed to be new clothes behind. Home is where the right place to be this time.

As Kat and I reach our modern mansion that we call home, we approached mom and dad who already sit quietly in the living room and told them about the cards being denied and that when I've been told by dad that we are bankrupt.

You know as in losing everything.

And now we are back to the part 'are you punishing me for shopping all the time?' where I for the first time being rude by shouting at them.

Even though mom and dad own galleries, our house is nothing screaming fancy, most of thing in this house is design as simple as it can. Soft green with white paint as the highlight has been chosen by mom is the color of our living room. A striped rug picked by dad with green, blue and white color making the living room look vibrant.

A clear acrylic table disappears into the surroundings. An oversize white sofa is placing in the middle of living room and that where mom and dad sit. While on each side of the sofa is placing a single white couch matching the long white sofa and that where Kat and I sit.

Despite the vibrant living room, nothing about this situation is vibrant at all.

"Honey, this is neither punishing you nor sick joke. We really are bankrupt." Mom says sitting closer to dad with dad hand on her waist, side hugging her. With mom keep on twiddling her thumbs and dad who look paler than normal, I know this is real.