Chapter 11

NIKKI VALLY!"
I said a little loud so she can wake up. She jump so hard. Her heart Monitor was beeping really fast.

"Omg what are you doing here?! Get away from me before I scream."
When she said that I choked her really tight. The heart monitor beeping super fast.

"Now you listen to me bitch you are mine!! You are my slave don't forget I know your every... Move!! I will get you back!"

"I I ca can't breathe pl please le let me g go.. P pl ple please."

"Bitch your ass is dead to me! If you tell I will kill you!"

"F Fuck you."🖕🏽
I squeeze one last time hard then the heart monitor went beeeeppppp. Then I let go and left the room because nurses was about to come in her room... I heard foot steps...

Bobbie POV

I finally made it to bed after a long good shower☺️i feel relax and sad.. But honestly I can't wait till Nikki gets out the hospital, I will protect her and keep her in safty😌 I will spoil her☺️ but I'm getting sleepy now.. I'm about to go to sleep now😴

(2 Hours Later)

RINNNGGG RINNNGGG RINNNGGG!

Ugh my phone kept ringing and I couldn't sleep for nothing. Who the hell is this calling at 12:30 in the morning🙄!!

(Phone conversation)

Doctor: Hi is this Bobbie wave?
Bobbie: yes this is him..? Who is this??!
Doctor: I'm Doctor Robberts from the hospital I have something to tell you sir about Miss Nikki Vally.

When he said that my heart dropped hard asf😭💔 I'm so scared.. I started to cry. My voice gotten shaky on the phone😔

Bobbie: w-what happen😭 What's going on..?! What happened to her!!
Doctor: Sir.. I'm sorry to tell you but someone broke in her room and choked her to death Nikki Vally is not breathing so we assume she's dead😔 but we're trying very hard to bring her back. We're gonna need you to come down here Asap!

When he said that I said okay and hung up the phone quick! And started crying hard like a little ass girl. I threw on joggers and a shirt and drive fast to the hospital! Still crying!

(35 mins later)

I arrived at the hospital ran in the doors screaming and crying "WHERE'S NIKKI??" "WHERE IS SHE😭" the doctors told me to calm down and relax everything will be fine. They told me to wait in the waiting room.. I paste back in fourth waiting and waiting.. Still crying hard..

(A hour later)

Doctor Roberts come out and tells me I have good news and bad news.

"Mr. Wave?"

"Yes, doctor is she okay please tell me she's okay😭😭 I can't lose her😔"

"Mr. Wave I'm gonna need you to calm down okay?.. Now I have good news and bad news sir.. What do you want to hear first?"

"Oh my God😔 okay um... The bad news 😭"

"Stop crying sir okay it's okay.. The bad news is that she did um... Died...But-

"OMG NOO😭😭😭😩 why!! 😭😭
PLEASE NO GOD NO😭😭
I dropped down to my knees and started crying like a big baby😭😭

"Sir sir please calm down please.. Do you want to hear the good news or not?
I wiped my face and stopped crying😔 my eyes was super red from crying a lot😔

"Okay the good news is that we finally brought her back to life just in time. She was gonna die if we didn't know that this happen and if she wouldn't  push the help button on her bed. But she is fine she doing great and you're welcome to go in and see her."☺️

"Omg thank you doctor!!☺️☺️ thank you so so much.. You are a life Saver.. God bless your soul..☺️😇🙏🏾."
Omg what a relief☺️ she's okay thank god..😇 i hugged the doctor real tight☺️ I was so excited☺️ I ran in her room and she was awoken.. She cried when she saw me walk in.. I ran over there and hugged her tight..

"Omg Bobbie😭 it was so horrible😩 he tried to kill me😭 I wanna go home😭 I'm scared I don't wanna be here anymore😭"

"It's okay baby girl😔 I won't ever let you go😔❤️ I thought I lost you😔 I was gonna die if I lose you😔 I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat.. But I'm glad you're alive😇❤️ and btw who the hell did this to you! It better not be the nigga!"

"Thanks I'm glad to know that you care so so much😔❤️ I don't ever want you to let go.. And it was Blaze!!😭 blaze gunner😭 he did this to me! H he tried to kill me 😭"

"It's okay baby girl😔 it's okay you don't have worry about him.. I've called the cops on him👮🏾 and now he's in jail for 3years and he got a penalty. He thought he was gonna get away well he thought!! I knew he would come back and do something I felt it in my gut.. I'm sorry I didn't come back for you."

"It's okay Bobbie long as I got you in fine😏 just please don't leave me😔 don't leave me😔 stay here with me for the night."

"Alright baby girl anything for you."
I pulled up a chair beside her and lay my head on her bed and we both fell asleep while holding hands.

"I love you bobbie❤️😴."

"I love you too baby girl❤️😴."