Chapter 4

(Me&Mia Outfit)
Basically Mia and I was wearing the same thing😌 we were twins☺️

"Damnn we look hot Asf."(Mia)

"I know right."(me)

Kelly and jazz laugh
"You guys look soooo Ridiculous."(kelly) what the hell Yall got on!?"

"Let's go kelly. We don't have time."(jazz)

"Yeah handle yo bitch."(me)
Me and Mia laugh because they're the one who look ridiculous but anyway I had a plan tonight I was gonna ruin Kelly's night. I'm gonna be bumping her so much then spill juice all on her new outfit this will be the perfect plan😈😈

Me and Mia finally made it to the party.. I don't know where the hell is kelly and jazz and I don't care either😈 I will wait till almost at the end of the party to do my plan😈
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED 😄😄💯
Me and Mia was dancing and drinking for two hours until some boy(which is her ex) grabbed her and they both started dance. I felt like the third wheel. So I needed to sit down somewhere.

While I was drinking and chillin I seen jay walking towards me🙄 I don't have time to deal with him. I'm drunk and I don't want him bothering me. I got up and was about to look for Mia but jay grabbed my arm.

"Nigga wtf are you doing?!"

"Let's dance shawty! You know you want this!"

Nigga not in a million years now if you don't let me go I will soccer punch you in your nuts!!"
He let me go then. Yeah nigga you better! So I went looking for Mia and ten mins later she on the couch smooching with her ex. Her drunk ass. I called her.

"Mia?!"
"Mia?!

"Oh hey hey girl how's it going?" (She says drunk)

"I'm gonna go outside. I need some air I feel light headed all of a sudden."

"Oh okay girl."
Her ass went back to kissing after that. But anyways I went outside for some good air. I breathe in and out. It felt so good. My stomach felt weird then I threw up a lot! I threw up alcohol.

(20mins later)

I felt something hard hit my head. Something very hard. Then I passed out. It's a shame no one didn't even recognize me or even seen it happen.

(2hours later)

I woke up in a bed. My head was really killing me so so badly..  I wasn't in my bed nor I wasn't at Aunty Debbie house either so where the hell am I?
I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up a lot again! When I got finished I looked in the mirror and I still had my party outfit on. What the hell?
When I went back to the room I seen a man standing at the side of the bed...
Who the hell is he and why am I here?He had a deep voice...

"Well GoodMorning Sleeping Beauty."😈