Chapter 7

~Meanwhile back at home~

{After the part ends}

Mia POV

OMG that party was so damn fun!!why does it have to be over so soon ugh! But Everyone was leaving so I had to find my girl Nikki I know she had lots of fun too.

I looked everywhere and she's nowhere to be found. I'm getting really worried because something could've happened to her. I called her cell phone like 10 damn times and no one answered. Then I ask the few people who was leaving the party and they all said they've seen her outside drunk throwing up and that's it. So I got more worried then ever. I asked everyone but they all say the don't know.

I went back to her Aunty Debbie house and told her that Nikki's Missing. Then she started getting worried and told me we'll find her the next day. What the hell?!
I didn't wanna argue back with her so I just said okay and went straight to sleep for the next day because I love her like a sister and I don't wanna lose her. God I hope she's okay.

Nikki POV

I woke up by the light in my face it was so hot and bright today I wish to go outside but whatever. I was still locked up in the room I am hungry I haven't ate since I got here. 10mins later blaze comes and open the door and says "are you ready to eat?" I told him yes please.
We walked downstairs and OMG it smells so good☺️ he made eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes and toast. He fixed my plate and boy when I tell you I ate like a pig... I ate like a pig 😂🐷

After I ate I was so full. He told i can call my family and friends and let them know I'm okay. then he would take me shopping to buy me clothes and shoes. I was so excited to talk to them. I miss them so much.

Before he gave me my phone he told me:

"If you tell anyone where you are, there will be really bad consequences! Do nothing stupid!

He gave me my phone and I call my girl Mia first. He told me to put it on speaker phone.

-phone Conversation-

Mia- OMG Nikki where the hell are you! Are you okay? You left last night where the hell you go!? I'm so worried girl I miss you Nikki

I was trying to hold back tears blaze whispered and said: "straighten up Nikki!" So I did as told.

Nikki- he- hey girl I'm sorry I uh ditched you like that. I just um decided to go out of town with a friend. I'm um okay tell everyone that I'm okay.

Mia- who is this friend you never told me about?! And out of town?! Nikki where??!

Nikki- oh um he's just an old friend from way back in jr. High we just um catching up on things. But tell everyone I'm okay um I have to go bye Mia. I love you girl.

Mia-oh okay I love you to bye

-end of phone conversation-

"Okay now come on. Give me your phone. I don't have all day lets go shopping so you can get some new clothes and shoes. Don't try and run away. Because remember you have a tracker in your body also so don't try it. Now let's go.

Igh we hoped in his black and red Dodge Charger and was on our way to the mall.

-A half hour later-

We made it to the mall and there were soo many people here. It looked like a Black Friday sale. We walked in and he said remember what I told you.