Chapter 10

I left her ass just sitting there looking stupid. Because I don't have time for her crazy ass. She's a no good lil hoe.... She left then.
The nurse walked up to me and told me that it's okay for me to go to her room.. Soon as I walked in I started to cry and I never cry for a girl. She had bandages and cords attached on her. My heart fell to my stomach because I hated to see her hurt.😩

I walked up to her and sat beside her in a chair. Praying over her. After 20mins she finally woke up I was so happy..

"Hey Nikki I miss you so much."

"I mi-miss you too Bobbie."

"The doctor said you will be out in a week."

"Bobbie I don't wanna live there anymore😭
She started crying. I don't like when she cries.

"It's okay Nikki you can stay with me. My house is way bigger then his house."
I wiped her tears away.

"You would really do that for me Bobbie?"

"Of course anything for you Nikki. And plus I don't like seeing you like this. But tell me how did this all happened.

(Hours and hours later)

"Damn that's fuck up. Now I want to go kill him now but I'm not gone do that because I don't wanna go to jail."

"Ikr but I'm glad you're here to save the day."

"Hey can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"You know I'm gonna always be here for you no matter what. I won't ever let you down. You know I love you Nikki I would hurt people if they hurt you. You're all I have.

"Awww thanks Bobbie that was real sweet you know I'll be by your side too no matter what. But what about your Girlfriend?"

"We broke up because she cheated on me with so many dudes. She really broke my heart💔😒 she was here today talking about she miss me😑 I told her hell nah! I curse her straight out. Then she left.

"Oh Damn.. I I told you she was no good and a Thot!"

"I know I should've listened😒"

"It's okay.. Long as you know I got you and won't do anything like that😏❤️"

"Okay Good☺️❤️"

The nurse walked in interrupting a good conversation. she said she has to give Nikki her pain pill. It makes her dizzy and it will make her fall asleep. The nurse told me that I will have to leave.

"Noooo don't want you to go Bobbie😩"

"I don't want to go either😩 but I have to😔 go ahead and take the pill."
She took the pill.
"Now go ahead and get some rest I promise to come tomorrow."

"Ugh okay Bobbie but first give me a long hug before you go."

"Okay☺️"

We really did hug for a long time I missed her touch her beautiful face her everything. We finally let go then we looked each other in the eye for it felt like hours then I leaned in and kissed her on her soft lips. I passionately kissed her amazing lips. When we kissed I felt like fire works lit up.
I can't believe I kissed my Bestfriend!! 😳❤️

After we kissed we said our goodbyes and I left to go back home and took a long shower thinking about Nikki and the kiss. I can't wait for her to get out of the hospital.
Finally in the bed☺️😴

(Midnight)

Blaze POV

Damn I woke up and it was already dark... I looked around looking for Nikki! I called her name and search every room.then I remember that dude took her somewhere... Hmmm where did he take her?!
I KNOW! The HOSPITAL! I know because she passed out on the floor not waking up. I'm gonna get my Slave back! That fine bitch is mine but first I had to take a shower and clean all this blood up!

Now time for me to go get that bitch! Her ass is grass when I'm through with her! And I will find that dude too! His bitch ass. I'm speeding down the road really fast not giving 0fucks!!

Finally made it there! I walked in and asked the nurse where was Nikki VALLY they told me she wasn't taking no more visitors but her room # is 1234 she told me not to go on there right now. She told me to wait until the next day fuck it I'm sneaking in anyway! I walk pass the nurse and said ok. I sneak in her room. Nobody saw me, I made sure.. It was completely dark. I seen that bitch. I walked towards her.

"NIKKI VALLY!"
I said a little loud so she can wake up. She jump so hard. Her heart Monitor was beeping really fast.

"Omg what are you doing here?! Get away from me before I scream."
When she said that I choked her really tight. The heart monitor beeping super fast.

"Now you listen to me bitch you are mine!! You are my slave don't forget I know your every... Move!! I will get you back!"

"I I ca can't breathe pl please le let me g go.. P pl ple please."

"Bitch your ass is dead to me! If you tell I will kill you!"

"F Fuck you."🖕🏽
I squeeze one last time hard then the heart monitor went beeeeppppp. Then I let go and left the room because nurses was about to come in her room... I heard foot steps...