Chapter 5

Nikki POV

I woke up in a bed. My head was really killing me so so badly.. I wasn't in my bed nor I wasn't at Aunty Debbie house either so where the hell am I?
I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up a lot again! When I got finished I looked in the mirror and I still had my party outfit on. What the hell?
When I went back to the room I seen a man standing at the side of the bed...
Who the hell is he and why am I here?He had a deep voice.

"Well GoodMorning Sleeping Beauty."😈
I'm not gonna lie.. His voice was sexy Asf and he was Fine as hell Gottdamn it turned me on a little HaHa but anyway I need to get home for real because I'm hungry and I don't know this man and I'm getting mad, so I ask so many questions.

"Um Excuse me..? Who are you and why the hell am I here?"

"The name is blaze..😈 blaze gunner and you're here because you are my slave. My sex slave.. You're here to OBEY ME and DO AS I TELL YOU😈
(Raises voice) by the way may I ask who you are?"

"Hold on hold on...... I'm a sex slave?? I have 3 problems with that sir first: why the hell am I a sex slave and two: why me and three: im 18 years old I don't have to do what you say. I'm not 4.. You're not my dad..(😂)(sorry) and i am Nikki Vally."

"Hmm so much profanity.. And I'm 20 But to answer your questions 1st; you're a sex salve because you are the one my boss chose you have the great body for it you're the chosen one and 2nd; you're beautiful and like I said my boss chose you. You're the one and 3rd: you will do what I say when I say it or you will have a serious bad punishment.. And trust me you DONT want to get on my bad side it won't be quite pretty."

"(Laughs) Hold up.. Dude I am not 4 years old for the last time you can't give me a damn punishment! I do whatever I want! And I am not gonna be a sex slave what the hell you thought this was? Im not a hoe!"

"He didn't say anything after what I said.. I'm guessing he was getting mad because his face was turning red😡 and his eyes went completely black⚫️ He gave me this death glare.. It was so evil.👿 so I just told him:

"Riigghhtt so I'm about to leave I'm not bout to stay here shit."
When I was about to get up POW👋🏾‼️ He slapped me right across my face.. OMG!😭 my face was so Red🔴

"SIT DOWN YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN YOUR TOWN WE ARE IN FLORIDA! I SEE I HAVE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO LEARN MANNERS AND HOW TO OBEY ME.👿 now I will tell you the rules and what to do and what not to do.

When he did that I started crying because I have never met someone who would hit on a girl like me😔 then he started yelling I cried more😭 why is this happening to me. Why me? I stopped crying after an hour and just looked at him I was so mad Asf.. I'm getting out this big ass mansion tonight when he's asleep. So anyway he started giving me a tour and giving me rules like I'm 4 the hell..🙄

I'll tell you detail of the house because it's too much to explain 🙄 he has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms he has a Theater room and a huge pool out back and a indoor pool inside his house he has EVERYTHING you can name.. HE EVEN HAD A SEX ROOM😳 it's huge!! Blah blah blah it's beautiful and all but I wanna go home!! Now he tells me the rules!

Next is the rules that you will obey! It's not that much but you will obey them and learn them!
1st Rule: This is our house now. You're staying here with me now forever you are mine!
2nd Rule: you cannot call absolutely NO ONE not your mom your friends anybody I will give you permission to call them when I feel like you need to talk to them. If you tell them where you are, you will get a horrible PUNISHMENT!
3rd Rule: DONT TRY AND RUN AWAY because you will get a punishment! If you leave when I'm not there, I will find you and I will give you a punishment!
4th Rule: Don't talk back or get an attitude with me or act stupid because you will get a punishment!
5th Rule: you will have sex with me when I want you to. If you don't want to have sex. You will get a punishment!!
6th Rule: You will call me master and not blaze! If you call me blaze you will get slapped or a punishment.
7th Rule: I took your phone and deleted everything except your mom and your two friends and I put my number in your phone. You have a tracking device in your phone so whatever you do or txt will transfer to my phone.

So all you have to do is Follow directions and you will be straight miss Nikki 😈

OMG this man is very crazy I'm not doing what he says because I know he won't do it. Just because he slapped me doesn't mean nothing I'm leaving tonight. Fuck what he says. Talking about call him master? What the hell! Then he took my phone??!!! This man out his mind.