Chapter 3

Mum's POV
I just came in the house from a meeting. Im already packed and ready for The Bahamas with my gals. The house was clean and quite.. A little too quiet.. Where is Nikki? She betta have packed because I have to leave in an hour.

"NIKKI!?"
"NIKKI!?"
"NIKKI VALLY COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

Nikki POV
For some odd reason I was dreaming about jay gross! I dream that he wasn't a Fuck boy and he was just nice and sweet. I know that will never happen. Totally not falling for him gross. It was weird dreaming of something like that.... After that my dream was over by someone calling my name.

"NIKKI!"
"NIKKI!"
"NIKKI VALLY COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"
Ugh it was my mum. I honestly don't have time for her right now. I'm already pissed she going to the Bahamas without me. I went downstairs to see what she want.

"Yes mum what is it?

"I leave in 40mins so I hope that you are packed and ready to go to your auntie Debbie house.

"But Mum! I barely know Aunty Debbie!" And I don't even know her daughter. I don't even know her name."

"Her daughter name is Jazz love. I thought you knew."

"Oh no. Not jazz Henderson."

"What's wrong darling." Jazz is a lovely nice girl."
Jazz is not a nice girl!! Jazz is the opposite of nice she mean she's Kelly's BESTFRIEND 😳 I can't live with her for a week! I have to tell Nicole and Mia about this. ASAP !

"Mum jazz Henderson? I can't live with that girl! She's a horribly disgrace person.

"Oh stop it love. She is nice to me and very lovely. I'm sure you two will have so much fun. Now go get your bags Debbie is on her way."

"Ughhh!! I cannot believe this!
I stomp upstairs because I know this weekend is going to be hell. I called my friends and told them.

(Phone conversation)

Mia): omg I cannot believe jazz Henderson is your cousin.
Nicole): right I can't believe this. I hope you have a good weekend which I know your not.
Me): I have an idea ! How bout you guys come spend the whole weekend with me please
Nicole): I would but I have to go out of town with my parents.
Mia): I'm free I'll come with you Nikki
Me): aw dang I wanted you to come Nicole but that's fine and Mia that's awesome!
Nicole): hey I gotta go I'll talk to you guys later.
Both): okay bye
Me): so Mia do your mum mind if you stay a night for a week with me
Mia): she don't mind I just asked her
Me):okay good. Hey I'm about to go. Aunty Debbie is outside. I'll tell her to stop by your house to get you.
Mia):okay see you soon

(End of phone conversations)

Nikki POV
When I went downstairs my mum was already gone. As I was walking towards the door I heard a knock. I opened it and it was Debbie and jazz ugh🙄 well let's begin this hell weekend.

"Well well well if it isn't Nikki Vally hey girl😈
I didn't like how she talk to me.. She know damn well she not nice. She has this evil grin like she has something up her sleeve.

"Well well well if it isn't jazz Henderson."

"Well you ladies ready to go."

(Sigh)"let's get this weekend over with."
I locked the door behind me and then we got in the car. I asked Aunty Debbie can she stop by Mia house and She said yes. But jazz ugly ass had to say something.

"Uh why do we have to stop by her house?"(jazz)

"Because she staying the week with me. Why is that a problem?
Jazz didn't say anything after that she or her earphones in her ear the whole ride.
After an hour drive we made it to Aunty Debbie house. She stays in the country so her house was huge!
We walked In her house and it was so BEAUTIFUL 😍☺️
After the house tour we was about to get ready for a party tonight 8 it's 7:29 so we already took our shower, did our hair and makeup now we bout to put our outfit on at 7:40..

When Mia and I was talking you wouldn't believe who was here! KELLY!! What the hell she doing here ugh!! Of Course kelly is jazz Bestfriend 🙄 you know she came in the room and said something.

"Wtf you doing here little bitches!?"(kelly) we're getting ready for this party so why are you here!?"

"Girl get the hell out this room before I be the one who beat your ass! Now we're here to have a good weekend don't ruin that shit! We getting ready for a party too so get TF out(Mia)

"Bitch I want you to! I'm not scared of yo ass I'll-
Before she could say anything jazz told her to get out our room.

"Kelly get the hell out their room and leave these freaks alone. We have to get ready for the party and They're here for the weekend now come on don't talk to us at the party freaks."(jazz)

"Why would we talk to your asses the hell.? Y'all some whores and Y'all a freak bitch Get out."(me)

"We know we a freak👅💦😂 girl lets get out of here.(kelly)

"I hate that bitch! She's gonna get what's coming to her."(me)👿

So after that bs again🙄 it was 7:40 we was getting ready to put our outfit on! Yaassss lets get our party on!!