Chapter 8

We made it to the mall and there were soo many people here. It looked like a Black Friday sale. We walked in and he said "remember what I told you."

"Okay so I'm gonna get you some shoes from footwear and you get some clothes and personal stuff and don't run away! I know where you are. And here's your phone so I can call you if I don't know where you at."

"Okay boy I ain't gonna run away. Damn."🙄

"Um excuse me who do you think you're talking to!?"

"I'm sor-

"Nah just wait till we get home I see we still have to show you manners. Just wait you lucky we in the mall. Because I'll snack the daylight out of you! Go find some clothes and hurry the hell up!"

He grabbed my arm tight and was yelling at me a little I was so scared I was a about to cry then he let go and told me to find some clothes. I walked away fast. I wasn't going to run away because I didn't want more punishment then I already have.

After hours and hours of shopping I finally sat down at Starbucks I got a chocolate latte.
After I finish drinking my tasty latte I was about to go find blaze. Before I left someone was calling my name. I turned around and it was my old Bestfriend Bobbie.

Bobbie is very talk he brown skin nice sweet funny and super strong. Omg he has a body on him now. He use to be very bony and skinny now he buff. He was a year older then me I think he's like 19 now. We knew each other since we were kids. I missed him so much. He moved away when we were in the 9th I was sad because he was my only boy Bestfriend that I had. He was there for me threw good and bad times.

"Yo Nikki hey girl I've missed you so much what you been up to mane."(Bobbie)

"Omg Bobbie I've missed you too and I've Been um doing great. Nothing really to special."

"Aw man thats good to hear. So how's school?"

"It's boring, lame you know as usual. But man you look so different Bobbie. You looking really good."

"Thanks girl you always know how to make me laugh and smile. But you look good too damn girl. You finally a big girl😂

"Haha Bobbie stop.. you know how to make a girl laugh still. But to be honest I really miss you Bobbie.

"I really miss you too Nikki maybe we can link up sometimes and go out and catch up on some things."

"Yeah sure that sound like a good idea. I would love to do that."☺️

I was blushing hard Asf but I missed him so much. We talked for a few more minutes and exchange numbers.. So I will be texting him. I wanted to tell him what happened to me but I'm scared I want to but I don't want to. But when we got done talking I hugged him one last time and it was a good long hug.

I seen blaze from a far distance looking at me angry Asf. He walked over here trying to act hard and shit getting an attitude. I was so scared tho.

"So um who the hell is this Nikki?!"

"Oh um hi um Th- this is um-

"I'm Bobbie her Bestfriend! Who is you!?"

"I'm her Boyfriend! Why you hugging my girl for?"

"First off nigga this is my old Bestfriend I can hug her when I want to. You know what I'm bout to go I don't got time for this nigga. I'll catch you later Nikki it was nice seeing you again."

"Yo- you too."

They both had they little argument and I was so scared because I thought they was about to fight in the mall. Blaze was super angry. Bit I hope Bobbie don't suspect nothing well I hope he does. I didn't want Bobbie to go😩 if only he know what's going on.

Bobbie POV

I know when something is wrong with Nikki I know that's for a fact because first she kept stuttering and was very shaky and she was scared. And I know that he wasn't her boyfriend. Dude looked like he was 25 or something. I'm gonna figure out what's got one with her. So I'm gonna follow them home and see what's up.

After Bobbie left blaze game me a death glare. Oh shit. Here we go😩

"Really Nikki?! Really this is exactly why I didn't want you out! I got your ass when we get home. You getting yo punishments! Take your ass to the car now.

We got in the car and he punched me in the face 3times i started to cry hard😭

"Don't YOU EVER DISRESPECT NE LIKE THAT! DON'T HUG NO MAN IN MY FACE LIKE THAT! YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE! YOU'RE GETTING IT WHEN WE GET HOME!

when he said that, my heart fell to my stomach I kept crying. Then he told me to shut up.

half an hour later we made it to the house. We grabbed all the bags and we put them on the couch then he pushed me to the ground hard.

"YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT?!