Part fifteen

Lucinda POV:
We need to lock her to her bed before she turns into her full form. Me and Travis get handcuffs and ropes and tie her to the bed. We don't want anyone to know exspecially Laurence.

We also need to move her brother so he doesn't get hurt. Me and Travis pick him up and bring him to my house. Luckily everyone was at katelyns house for some reason.

We get to my house then place him on my bed as we do so he wakes up.

"Where Am I and where aphmau, who are you" he asks, I sigh

"My name is Lucinda and that is Travis you are at Phenoix drop, your sister has woken up but has something wrong with her and I need to heal her fast" I say, he looked worried

"Is she okay" he asks, I nod

"Yes but that's why we moved you, ya see your sister has an ice power and she fainted a few minutes ago while in her ice form meaning she could hurt other people, but we locked her down on her bed but Those chains won't stand for long" I say, he nods

BOOM!!

"What was that" Travis asks, I look out the window

Aphmaus room she was staying in was blown up and aphmau was in the sky in her demon form. Oh aphmau what is happening to you, this usually only happens to people who are emotionally unstable.

Aphamu is a naturally happy person. She always has a positive impact on the world. Maybe she's being controlled by the shadow Knights. There the only ones who can control a demon.

Me and Travis run out of my house. Aphmau is still she Isent moving and Isent speaking. Now for my plan to go into action. Travis is going to aphmaus house and get close to her. I will distract her for the time being.

Travis will splash the potion on her then she will fall from the sky. But she won't get hurt because every demon has a way of saving themselves.

What really is worrying me is that I haven't seen Laurence since I saw aphmau. He has to be somewhere I mean his own like kinda girlfriend is kinda being possessed.

Maybe him and Katelyn and everyone just can't hear anything. Which makes my job a lot easier so I don't have a billion people screaming. Luckily Travis is helping with keeping everyone calm.

I nod to Travis signaling our plan. He runs to what's left of aphmaus house. I grab my wand and try a spell. She looks at me angry and try's shooting ice at me. I keep turnoff the ice into water right before it hits me.

Aphmau or her demon side makes a ear peircing shriek. She starts shirking slowly and falling. Travis actually pulled that off, I'm surprised.

I run over to aphmaus house and see Travis staring at her. He looked like he was about to cry. I made my presence unknown as he made his way closer to her.

"Aphmau I'm so sorry" he says, then he takes out his sword

As he was about to stab her I use my magicks to take the sword away.

"What the nether Travis" I say, he shakes his head

"I don't know What came over me" he says, I nod then head towards aphmau

She had no injuries that a could sense which is kinda bad. If I can't sense it either means nothing is wrong or she broke something. Hopefully it's the first one.

"What the nether happened here" Katelyn says bursting through the wall

"Um long story" I say, she looked angry

"Laurence and I were talking then all the sudden a loud boom was heard then a shriek" she says, me and Travis look at her

"Where's Laurence" me and Travis say in unison

"I don't know after we heard the boom he ran off" she says, me and Travis looked at eachother nervously

We both knew exactly who possessed aphmau. We know exactly why he ran off. Laurence your so stupid sometimes I swear. Me and Travis run off into the forest.

Laurence never bothered to tell us....

He's a shadow knight...

Hey guys short chapter Again I'm moving and I have to help so not many chapter are gonna happen for the next few days...Byeee