Part thirteen

Aph POV:
I had a weird feeling as we were walking. Like someone was watching me. I shrugged it off as me imagining things. Garroth stopped me in a clearing to talk about the map.

We definitely were lost I mean I couldn't really tell the woods looked the same every way. Garroth checked the map three times before saying that we were going the right way.

That's when I saw something in the bushes. It looked human but then again I couldn't really tell. It's facial features were covered, it's hair was brown. I saw green within the green behind it to.

Laurence?....
--------------------------
Lar POV:
After I saw the other person across from me aphmau looked straight at me. I tryed not to move or make noise. I hope since I'm wearing green it blends in.

She then looked away then told Garroth something then Garroth looked at me. Oh great I'm dead, officially dead. Then he turned back to aphmau and motioned for her to to stay. Crap now he's gonna accidentally stab me thinking I'm evil.

He slowly steps closer and as he does I start crawling backwards. I hear him pull out his sword...I'm doomed. I try and go faster but my knee cracks a stick and Garroth lunges at me.

"Heyyyy garroth" I say nervously, he looks at me confused

"Laurence what in the nether are you doing here" he asks, I start to get up

"Well you see Zane told me where you guys were going and I took a bus so here I am" I say, I hear aphmau growl

"I told Zane to keep his mouth shut" Aphmau says, I laugh nervously

"Well..."

"Zane where is aphmau" I ask him, he chuckles nervously

"I tied her up" he says, I take out my sword ready to attack

"Where is she really"

"I may have sorta threatend him a little" I say, aphmau glares at me

"So you gonna take me back home" she says, I look down

Well I was going to but now I'm not so sure

"No I'm gonna help you guys" I say, Garroth glares at me and aphmau nods

Then she starts walking forwards and we follow. Me and Garroth kept giving eachother death glares. He likes aphmau and so do I but only one of us gets her.

I ran up to catch up with aphmau. She avoided eye contact with me. I stepped in front of her and she turned around. Then stopped walking.

"What do you want" she asks, I stare into her Hazle eyes as she faces me

"This" I say

I kissed her she didn't pull away but she kisses back. I could hear Garroth growl in the backround. But it didn't matter, I was kissing the girl of my dreams.

"Now lover boy lets go find my brother" Aphmau says, I nod

Garroth rolls his eyes and follows behind us, u could've sworn I heard him mutter

"At least she has someone to protect her from him"

I needed to know what that meant. He had to know what it meant I mean he did say it. What if it was the person I saw watching them. They could be watching us right now...

???:
I have been watching Garroth and aphmau for a while now. They aren't gonna make it to meteli if my name isent...anyways. When they stopped I saw another boy looking at me.

Ugh Laurence wasent supposed to be here. He's gonna ruin the whole plan...ugh now plan B is gonna have to be good enough.

It's time to call in the shadow Knights...
-----------------------------
Aph POV:
We had finally made it to meteli. But instead of the happy loving town it usually was, there was fire and sobs and cries. Laurence and Garroth stare in shock, I suddenly get really mad and turn into my demon form.

I teleport to my brother. He was locked inside a Cellar of some kind. When he saw me he was shocked, most likely cause he didn't reconize me. I put one finger to my lips then froze his chains so they would break.

"Now put your hands behind your back and pretend your chained up" I say, he nods and does so

I hide behind a dresser thing and wait for my father to come. Sure enough he did.

"You worthless little pig" he says, I try not to growl

"To bad your little sister is to afraid to save you" he says, I growl then leap out of my spot

My dad gave a surprised look then turned into his demon form. I know he's afraid of me,

"Scared yet" I say, he chuckles

"No one can beat me" he says, then I turn into my full form

"Except me" I say

I use my ice powers to freeze his arms. He breaks it then lunges at me. Our swords clash together. I glance over to my brother who is slowly getting up. I see him grab his sword then I look back at my opponent.

"Maybe I can't beat you by myself...maybe I need a little help...but I swear to you once I can fully control my powers, your dead" I say

At that moment my brother stabs him in the back. I finish him off by setting him on fire...well that's new. Then everything goes black.

I wake up in a room that's completely black. There is only one light and it's shining on me. Then a person in a black cloak starts heading towards me. I try to take out my sword but I can't move.

"Welcome"

Okay so I have literally no idea where I was going with this chapter but ya know lets just pretend I do...byeeee

969