Part five

Aph POV:
??-I have news about your mother

A- w-what kind of news

??- your mom is in a coma and has a 30% chance to live

A- o-okay thank you

I hang up and Travis looks at me. Zane looks down then at me. I don't cry I showed no emotion. I didn't need them worrying about me anyways. I put on a fake smile then start walking again.

I saw Laurence watching me. I know for a fact that he knows I'm not okay. I look up at him and a tear rolls down my cheek. Jeez pull it together aphmau.

"APHMAU WAIT UP!" Laurence yells, oh Irene no

I stop walking and look up at him. His face smiled at me but his soul frowned.

"You okay?" He asks, I start crying I couldn't hold it in any longer

Laurence hugs me and I hug him back. Travis looks at me weirdly and Zane just looks down. Why is it always me ever since I was young I never had any parents. My mom was gone when I needed her and my dad hates me.

I have no point of living now. I should just die now, no one would care about me. Then the thought hit me. Travis can read minds. I look up and Travis is almost crying.

"Travis I'm sorry-" he cut me off

"No I'm sorry for you" he says, he comes up and hugs me but I don't hug back

"Guys I'm just gonna go to cadenzas, we can hangout later or tomorrow" I say, they nod and Laurence looks at me

"All take you I mean it is my house" he says, I shake my head

"I'm fine you go ahead" I say, he nods then starts walking back

That's when I made my escape.

Lar POV:
"Where is she" the man asks me,

"I swear I don't know" I say
I was just looking for aphmau and now I'm in this weird building with a man I don't know. Here let me exsplain how this happened.

When I got home I waited for aphmau. I told cadenza what happened and that she was coming over. I waited for two hours before I started looking for her.

Everytime I called her no answer. I texted her and the only thing I got back was an address. I got in cadenzas car and started to drive to the address.

When I got there is was an old run down building. It had no windows I didn't want to go in but I had to for aphmau. I go inside and start yelling aphmaus name. I saw this tall figure come towards me.

"Your not aphmau" I say, the man gets closer

Then he covers me with a sack then drags me. I start yelling for help but no use. Why do these dudes have aphmaus phone. Cause I swear if she is being held hostage to I will kill someone.

He finally lets me out of the bag. He doesn't tie me up he just motions for me to sit down. I do as he says cause he may know where aphmau is.

"Aphmau darling come here sweetie" one man said, wait aphmau is working with them

"Yes father" she says, oh no no no no no what happend to her

"Will you please take care of Laurence while we are gone" he says, aphmau nods

The men leave and I look at her like she's crazy. She looked unfazed like she didn't even know me. Wait she's under mind control I think, maybe if I hurt her. She will get off of the mind control.

As much as I would hate to hurt her. I may have to.

"Laurence why are you here?!?" She asks, or maybe she Isent mind controlled

"More like what are you doing here, when did your father get out of jail" I say, she laughs nervously

"He kinda broke out and he made me help him or else he would kill you" she says, this all happend in two hours?!?

"Aphmau lets just go" I say, I start to get up

"No we can't father will find me" Aphmau says,

"we can just rat him out now let's go" I say, I start leaving

Aphmau was following behind. We get in cadenzas car and drive home. She hasent talked to me. I was just protecting her...her dad will not get her for as long as I live.

When we get home aphmau just goes up to cadenzas room and closes the door. Ugh am I a bad person?

Aph POV:
I didn't want him to come. My dad took my phone and texted him. I was gonna text him not to come but it was to late.

I shut him out...I didn't want to. He always cares about me and I just shut him out. Cadenza is telling me I should talk to him and I know I should.

All just talk to him tomorrow. I hope he doesn't think I hate him. It's just to much has happened this week and I just need a break. All come out of cadenzas room today and see him happy. Right?

Laurence is like my bestfriend next to Travis and Zane and cadenza. What Laurence doesn't know is that.

I love him

I love her

(If you guys didn't understand one was aphmau and one was Laurence)

Sorry guys this one is a shorter chapter but I have a lot to do today so I wanted to get this one done, all do a longer chapter either tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks...Byeee

948